• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales ELGRANDFEST 2023!!

Have to say I'm reassured by how many other e50 owners are bemoaning the states of their vehicles! Tempted by this but I don't think I';l kibe able to make it this year sadly, don't want to rely on getting the bits I need sorted in time :-/

Also good to see another Glos based E50 owner @PunishmentGlutton !
Wooo! We've seen an E51 about in Linden, but no other permanent fixtures. We'll have to swap tips/horror stories once I earn some.

Elgrandfest 2023!!!

Friday 28th July - Monday 31st July (3 nights)

if you can’t stay the full 3 nights then you can do 2 nights Friday- Sunday :)

Prices have changed due to summer holidays :)

Electric £26 per night (2 people)
Non Electric £22 per night (2 people)

Extra Adult £7.50 per night Per Adult
Extra Child under 16’s £5.50 per night Per child
Under 5’s Free

Caravans are welcome and at the same price above but please state this when booking with us.

Awnings are free
Dogs are free

There's also a children's playground :)

At
Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park
Brecon Road, Llandovery, Carmarthernshire SA20 0RD

CE1-33 Electric pitches available
5 non Electric pitches available

We need to finalise numbers by April 30th! as if there's pitches left by then the campsite will open those pitches to their own customers :)

PayPal details
Please send your payment to
Lisa-mariejon3s@hotmail.co.uk
Via Family and friends please :)

If needing to double check total just message me :)

View attachment 86966

Electric hook up

3 Nights

1. @Lisa-Marie & @Elementian (2 adults & 1 Child) PAID
2. @siphyliss 2 Adults & 1 child under 5 PAID
3. @Himiko (2 Adults, 1 Dog)
4. @kfgas (2 Adults)
5.@BassDPS (2 Adults 1 Dog) PAID
6. @Steele52 (1 Adult 1 Dog) PAID
7. Les Mcelligott (2 Adults 1 dog) PAID
8. @Dramanus (1 Adult) PAID
9. @tomo245606 (2 Adults 2 kids)
10. @IanJJ (2 Adults + 2 Dogs)

2 nights Friday & Saturday

1. @Mrs Shoski (1 Adult, 1 Dog) PAID
2. @PPJ (1 Adult) PAID
3. @Jay Butts (2 Adults 1 Dog)
4. @Barrie (2 Adults + 2 Dogs) PAID

Non Electric

3 nights Friday-Monday

1. @Reverend RobP
2. @Markcurn1 (2 Adults)

Elgrandfest 2023!!!

Friday 28th July - Monday 31st July (3 nights)

if you can’t stay the full 3 nights then you can do 2 nights Friday- Sunday :)

Prices have changed due to summer holidays :)

Electric £26 per night (2 people)
Non Electric £22 per night (2 people)

Extra Adult £7.50 per night Per Adult
Extra Child under 16’s £5.50 per night Per child
Under 5’s Free

Caravans are welcome and at the same price above but please state this when booking with us.

Awnings are free
Dogs are free

There's also a children's playground :)

At
Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park
Brecon Road, Llandovery, Carmarthernshire SA20 0RD

CE1-33 Electric pitches available
5 non Electric pitches available

We need to finalise numbers by April 30th! as if there's pitches left by then the campsite will open those pitches to their own customers :)

PayPal details
Please send your payment to
Lisa-mariejon3s@hotmail.co.uk
Via Family and friends please :)

If needing to double check total just message me :)

View attachment 86966

Electric hook up

3 Nights

1. @Lisa-Marie & @Elementian (2 adults & 1 Child) PAID
2. @siphyliss 2 Adults & 1 child under 5 PAID
3. @Himiko (2 Adults, 1 Dog)
4. @kfgas (2 Adults)
5.@BassDPS (2 Adults 1 Dog) PAID
6. @Steele52 (1 Adult 1 Dog) PAID
7. Les Mcelligott (2 Adults 1 dog) PAID
8. @Dramanus (1 Adult) PAID
9. @tomo245606 (2 Adults 2 kids)
10. @IanJJ (2 Adults + 2 Dogs)

2 nights Friday & Saturday

1. @Mrs Shoski (1 Adult, 1 Dog) PAID
2. @PPJ (1 Adult) PAID
3. @Jay Butts (2 Adults 1 Dog)
4. @Barrie (2 Adults + 2 Dogs) PAID

Non Electric

3 nights Friday-Monday

1. @Reverend RobP
2. @Markcurn1 (2 Adults)
Hi there Lisa-Marie,
looks like I'm on time this year for my first meet.
Money just sent by Paypal - Friends and Family.
Just 1 Adult.
Cheers
Gary

Anyone that wants to come and hasn’t paid yet we need payment by Monday! Otherwise you’re space will he lost

We still have spaces left so get booking guys :)

Details are in the original post

Last minute as usual @Lisa-Marie put us down for a non electric pitch for two adults. I'll transfer the money later. 😁👍🫣

Anyone that wants to come and hasn’t paid yet we need payment by Monday! Otherwise you’re space will he lost

We still have spaces left so get booking guys :)

Details are in the original post
Paid up 😁 I look forward to meeting everyone.

Hi Lisa, can you send me your bank details so that I can make payment by bank transfer as having problems with paypal.

Thanks Kev

Paid up all done. Sorry it ended up being the very last minute 😁

Damn, blast and set fire to it!!!!!! Missed the weekend dates due to health/ work problems, might call camp site to see if we can get on that way.

Damn, blast and set fire to it!!!!!! Missed the weekend dates due to health/ work problems, might call camp site to see if we can get on that way.
Don’t panic, booking is closed with me but if you go on their website an book anywhere up from CE5 as we have CE1-4 & CE22-33

I was hoping to do things like this but the arse has temporarily fallen out of my Elgrand plans, it would have been perfect.

I'm a bit isolated through disability and being a single father and was hoping to meet some actual humans instead of digital ones.

I hope it goes great and I get to join you all at some point.

We're thinking of bringing our big portable firepit/BBQ and huge cooking pot. Amy makes an epic curry so we'll make one to share one night if people fancy giving it a go. If that sounds appealing throw this comment a like so I can guage interest.

We're thinking of bringing our big portable firepit/BBQ and huge cooking pot. Amy makes an epic curry so we'll make one to share one night if people fancy giving it a go. If that sounds appealing throw this comment a like so I can guage interest.
Happy for this just be aware though that the campsite has a few rules 🤦‍♀️ they don’t allow open camp fires, and only free standing BBQs and disposable BBQs are allowed if are on a stand or off the ground an not allowed on the grass or any of their benches :)

Happy for this just be aware though that the campsite has a few rules 🤦‍♀️ they don’t allow open camp fires, and only free standing BBQs and disposable BBQs are allowed if are on a stand or off the ground an not allowed on the grass or any of their benches :)

I think this should qualify. The barbeque/pit has four legs and stands about a foot off of the ground. The pot hangs above it like a cauldron, off of big supporting rods. So worst case scenario, popping some bricks under for extra height will do the trick.

Last edited:
Back