• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales ELGRANDFEST 2023!!

Anyone live near Essex 👀 that can collect something large 😂 an bring it to Elgrandfest?

Evening all, unfortunately I can't now attend due to getting an operation, I have a spot for 3 nights with electric hookup with 2 adults and 2 kids. Does anyone want to take my place or know someone who might be interested, please let me know.

We're thinking of bringing our big portable firepit/BBQ and huge cooking pot. Amy makes an epic curry so we'll make one to share one night if people fancy giving it a go. If that sounds appealing throw this comment a like so I can guage interest.
Last call! Like the comment, the one of mine I've replied to, to be added for curry numbers. We'll add a buffer too, but the sooner we know the better. Also pop me any dietary requirements either by reply or message.

Hey guys we have 1 space for 2 nights Friday & Saturday night (28th-29th July)

This is for 2 Adults but more can be added on.. if interested please let me know.

+ I think @tomo245606 Space is still available and that’s for 2 Adults + 2 children for 3 nights Friday- Monday

Hey guys we have 1 space for 2 nights Friday & Saturday night (28th-29th July)

This is for 2 Adults but more can be added on.. if interested please let me know.

+ I think @tomo245606 Space is still available and that’s for 2 Adults + 2 children for 3 nights Friday- Monday
My space is still available if anyone can use it.

Not long now guys!! 😬😍

Just a little heads up I’ll be messaging you all you’re plot numbers over the next few days so you know where you will be but me & @Elementian will be there to guide you anyways :)

Arrival time is from 1pm but please let me know if you are arriving later in the night so I can let the wardens know :)

You probably will still need to check in at reception but she might just tell you to come straight through to us so we can show you where to go :) The barrier should work with all you’re Number plates but if it doesn’t just ask for help at reception :)

we will also be bringing some club goodies, Muffins, cookies, Crisps, Drinks & some alcohol beverages for everyone to help themselves to if you guys have any preferences just let me know :)

Looking forward to it now… guessing we can’t have loud music that would annoy other Campsite users? I’d have brought along a big speaker, PlayStation with “singstar” karaoke and a projector and screen for the music videos and words 😎 I’m brining my raised fire pit, which should be ok if I only burn charcoal so it’s a “BBQ”.

There is a coop a few mins walk FM the site so we can stock up just before we arrive

Unfortunately we are not going to make it due to health making it difficult to drive ☹️. Hopefully see you next year, have a great time all - I’m sure you will.

Unfortunately we are not going to make it due to health making it difficult to drive ☹️. Hopefully see you next year, have a great time all - I’m sure you will.
Gutted hopefully next year get well soon 🤞

Arrived on site a few hours ago ( we’ve got a shed ( sorry, pod ) for the week and it’s been peeing down since our arrival ! Hopefully the sun will come out soon ! Site is a tad quiet at the moment !

Attachments

• IMG_2650.jpeg
    IMG_2650.jpeg
    610.8 KB · Views: 19
Arrived on site a few hours ago ( we’ve got a shed ( sorry, pod ) for the week and it’s been peeing down since our arrival ! Hopefully the sun will come out soon ! Site is a tad quiet at the moment !
Fingers crossed the weather gets a bit better 🤞

Hopefully 😬

We have just collected all the club goodies 😂
Don’t you just love Costco, hope you got a chicken bake and soda on the way out.

I’ve ordered you guys good weather as of tomorrow evening, enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom