• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

How to obtain ElgrandOC Merchandise

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
If you want stickers and other club Merch - please contact @Elementian (Geraint James-Patrick on Facebook).
Details of merch available can be found here --> https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/elgrandoc-merchandise.14800/

If you want clothing - please contact @dognero (Not on Facebook).
Details of clothing available can be found here --> https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/official-elgrandoc-clothing-range.14363/

For ElgrandOC Wales Merch - Please contact @Lisa-Marie (Lisa-Marie Patrick on Facebook).
Details of merch available can be found here --> https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/elgrandoc-wales-merchandise.14801/

Last edited:
Hi to all members, lncluding you Karl, haven't been well for a long time, good to be back plus the ole war wagon is still motoring on . Keep on trukin everyone

Hi to all members, lncluding you Karl, haven't been well for a long time, good to be back plus the ole war wagon is still motoring on . Keep on trukin everyone
Hi I’m fairly new, but I’m glad to hear you’re on the mend.

is merch and stickers still avaliable?

i know this post is frim 2019 but id be interested in a few bits and pieces if at all possible

Is the leather keyrings still available looking at that and a sticker 🤟😎

What clothing items are available. Thanks

i need a new T-Shirt, letters are falling off

Send me a DM and we will sort you out 👍

Can we still get the Koolart style merch?

We've recently bought t-shirts and hoodies, they're fab. Thanks @dognero
Also OC sticker, thanks @Lisa-Marie
Both swiftly received.
Can't wait to get to a meet and show them off.

We've recently bought t-shirts and hoodies, they're fab. Thanks @dognero
Also OC sticker, thanks @Lisa-Marie
Both swiftly received.
Can't wait to get to a meet and show them off.
Big thanks for your order.

Is anyone still selling the Kool Art style merch?

Back