• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales ELGRANDFEST 2023!!

Don’t you just love Costco, hope you got a chicken bake and soda on the way out.

I’ve ordered you guys good weather as of tomorrow evening, enjoy.
Nah went home with the family bundle pizza 🍕 😂

Thank you 🤞🤞 it does get better if not we will all be in the shelter having a drink 😂

Is there a chat for Wales attendees? I’m a bit of a novice at this so might need local assistance that doesn’t need to be broadcast forum-wide.

Is there a chat for Wales attendees? I’m a bit of a novice at this so might need local assistance that doesn’t need to be broadcast forum-wide.
Most on this thread are the ones that are coming this weekend :) but you’re more than welcome to message me privately if needed? X

Most on this thread are the ones that are coming this weekend :) but you’re more than welcome to message me privately if needed? X
Thanks Lisa!
Already having leisure battery issues and I haven’t set off yet. Good job I booked an electric hook up pitch! Back to packing, I’m leaving at 11am today because there’s a friend in South Wales that I will be staying with tonight, then on to the campsite tomorrow morning. Got my figure 8 attachment to trial with the awning, just hope this wind drops a little tomorrow.
Wishing everyone a safe and pleasant trip, and I’ll see you all tomorrow :))

Thanks Lisa!
Already having leisure battery issues and I haven’t set off yet. Good job I booked an electric hook up pitch! Back to packing, I’m leaving at 11am today because there’s a friend in South Wales that I will be staying with tonight, then on to the campsite tomorrow morning. Got my figure 8 attachment to trial with the awning, just hope this wind drops a little tomorrow.
Wishing everyone a safe and pleasant trip, and I’ll see you all tomorrow :))
No worries we will be there if you need any help tomorrow :) safe journey.❤️

Not long guys!

Arrival time is from 1pm but please let me know if you are arriving later in the night so I can let the wardens know :)

You probably will still need to check in at reception but she might just tell you to come straight through to us so we can show you where to go :) The barrier should work with all you’re Number plates but if it doesn’t just ask for help at reception :)

If you want to read the the sites rules here’s the link :) https://irp.cdn-website.com/a74ae179/files/uploaded/erwlon-terms-and-conditions-2020-1626.pdf

Just given my van a wash and a bit of a clean inside and loaded it up ready to leave tomorrow.

This is the first time of using the vanElgrand Fully Loaded.jpgElgrand Fully Loaded1.jpg with my new coilovers fully loaded with camping gear and is now sitting dead level, with my previous tired standard suspension the rear was dropping to not much above the height of the rear tyres.

Just had a look at the weather forecast and it looks to have improved from previous forecast with no rain and sunny intervals :party:

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow :grinning: :party:

Just given my van a wash and a bit of a clean inside and loaded it up ready to leave tomorrow.

This is the first time of using the vanView attachment 91606View attachment 91607 with my new coilovers fully loaded with camping gear and is now sitting dead level, with my previous tired standard suspension the rear was dropping to not much above the height of the rear tyres.

Just had a look at the weather forecast and it looks to have improved from previous forecast with no rain and sunny intervals :party:

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow :grinning: :party:
See you tomorrow :)

See you all later today let's hope the weather picks up and we have a dry weekend
The drizzle has stopped and we are enjoying blue skies! Almost wine o’clock (once i figure out how to stop the awning flapping).

At least you got an Elgrand that you can sleep in :D
Gosh yes, many things to be thankful for, we managed to park up locally and put the seats down. Rosie was my hot water bottle. Nice and cozy.

Back