• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales ELGRANDFEST 2023!!

Lisa-Marie

Admin
Staff member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa-Marie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Elgrandfest 2023!!!

Friday 28th July - Monday 31st July (3 nights)

if you can’t stay the full 3 nights then you can do 2 nights Friday- Sunday :)

Prices have changed due to summer holidays :)

Electric £26 per night (2 people)
Non Electric £22 per night (2 people)

Extra Adult £7.50 per night Per Adult
Extra Child under 16’s £5.50 per night Per child
Under 5’s Free

Caravans are welcome and at the same price above but please state this when booking with us.

Awnings are free
Dogs are free

There's also a children's playground :)

At
Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park
Brecon Road, Llandovery, Carmarthernshire SA20 0RD

CE1-33 Electric pitches available
5 non Electric pitches available

We need to finalise numbers by April 30th! as if there's pitches left by then the campsite will open those pitches to their own customers :)

PayPal details
Please send your payment to
Lisa-mariejon3s@hotmail.co.uk
Via Family and friends please :)

If needing to double check total just message me :)

258CE167-9B8E-46FC-8751-2A178358774B.jpeg

Electric hook up

3 Nights

1. @Lisa-Marie & @Elementian (2 adults & 1 Child) PAID
2. @siphyliss 2 Adults & 1 child under 5 PAID
3. @Himiko (2 Adults, 1 Dog) PAID
4. @kfgas (2 Adults)
5.@BassDPS (2 Adults 1 Dog) PAID
6. @Steele52 (1 Adult 1 Dog) PAID
7. Les Mcelligott (2 Adults 1 dog) PAID
8. @Dramanus (1 Adult) PAID
9. @tomo245606 (2 Adults 2 kids) PAID
10. @IanJJ (2 Adults + 2 Dogs)
11. @PunishmentGlutton 2 Adults 1 Child + 1 Under 5
PAID
12. @GazzM 1 Adult PAID
13. @Bezzbailey
(2 Adults)
PAID

2 nights Friday & Saturday

1. @Mrs Shoski (1 Adult, 1 Dog) PAID
2. @PPJ (1 Adult) PAID
3. @Barrie (2 Adults + 2 Dogs) PAID
4. @Revo 2 Adults PAID

Non Electric

3 nights Friday-Monday

1. @Reverend RobP 2 Adults 2 Children PAID

Non Electric 2 Nights
Friday & Saturday nights

1. @Markcurn1
PAID
2. Heather Goodford PAID
3. @Elgrand Cymru 2Adults PAID

Last edited:
Very interested! Been trying to find something Elgrand related all year, after doing Yakushi a couple of years ago, but dates keep clashing 😢 This has definite possibilities!

Me, my wife Amy and our little un Aurelia would like to come! Not arsed about electric and would like to come for all 3 days please. How many panniers is that? Aurelia is 3.

Me, my wife Amy and our little un Aurelia would like to come! Not arsed about electric and would like to come for all 3 days please. How many panniers is that? Aurelia is 3.
If it’s for the full 3 nights then would be £78 for electric for 2 Adults + child under 5

Or £66 Non electric :)

Balls to it, might as well go in for the electric hookup, do I need to bring a special lead or anything or will a standard 3 pin extension lead work?

Balls to it, might as well go in for the electric hookup, do I need to bring a special lead or anything or will a standard 3 pin extension lead work?
Okie dokie yeah you will need one of these :)

Attachments

• 1424A756-BA1D-440E-903A-E7FF61D0F909.png
    1424A756-BA1D-440E-903A-E7FF61D0F909.png
    489.9 KB · Views: 6
Please add (just) me and my dog for two nights. This will be my first ever Ellie meet up and I’m an absolute beginner at the whole camping thing so likely to be a bit needy. Apols in advance. Thankfully I have good pals living nearby in case I get fully confused and emotional.
Full electric please. How much?

Please add (just) me and my dog for two nights. This will be my first ever Ellie meet up and I’m an absolute beginner at the whole camping thing so likely to be a bit needy. Apols in advance. Thankfully I have good pals living nearby in case I get fully confused and emotional.
Full electric please. How much?
Of course we are always there to help anyways :)
it will be £52 for 2 nights Friday & Saturday

Back