• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales ELGRANDFEST 2023!!

@Lisa-Marie , could you please change me to two nights (Friday and Saturday) with two adults, one dog, an awning and hook up.

I didn’t read your opening post properly about hook up only being available for the Friday and Saturday!!

Also, I don’t have PP so can you PM me your bank details?

Ta…👍👍👍

@Lisa-Marie , could you please change me to two nights (Friday and Saturday) with two adults, one dog, an awning and hook up.

I didn’t read your opening post properly about hook up only being available for the Friday and Saturday!!

Ta…👍👍👍
I don't think there's any issue having electric for the full 3 nights if you want to stay for all 3. 👍

Ta…👍👍👍
No issue about hook up :)

It’s just stating if people can’t stay the full 3 nights then they will allow 2 night stays also :)

But I will change you to two nights anyways :)

No issue about hook up :)

It’s just stating if people can’t stay the full 3 nights then they will allow 2 night stays also :)

But I will change you to two nights anyways :)
Thank you. 👍👍👍

Hi can you put me down for 2 nights with electric for 1 person please, this will be my first Elgrand meet too 😃 What time can you book in from on the Friday?
@Lisa-Marie Payment sent, thanks.

Is there another way to pay other than paypal?

We’re thinking friday and saturday, 2 adults 1 kid and one doggo

Is there another way to pay other than paypal?

We’re thinking friday and saturday, 2 adults 1 kid and one doggo
Yeah can do bank transfer if you prefer that :)

We did the Augustfest last year and were looking forward to returning, but I think my bus is unavailable for these dates, so currently considering a pod, as mentioned above !

We did the Augustfest last year and were looking forward to returning, but I think my bus is unavailable for these dates, so currently considering a pod, as mentioned above !
No worries just let me know :)

Received info. Thanks. Will sort payment this weekend

Back