• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales ELGRANDFEST 2023!!

I was not too far from that neck of the woods earlier, taking the dog up Storey Arms , after a nice twisties drive. It was on-off drizzle.

I was not too far from that neck of the woods earlier, taking the dog up Storey Arms , after a nice twisties drive. It was on-off drizzle.
Yeah had a little bit of light rain this morning but lovely now hopefully stays it 🤞🤞

Great Weekend. TY everyone especially @Lisa-Marie ❤️
100% agree, sorry we couldn't be a bit more interactive, Bailey and Ralph were a bit overwhelmed by everything, fingers crossed they won't be as nervous next time... they are still processing everything though.

But it was good to catch up, looking forward to the next one. 20230730_220756.jpg20230729_220016.jpg20230729_220210.jpg20230729_220244.jpg20230729_205132.jpg

Thank you so so much for coming guys we have had the best time! :)

Weather could of been better but we all made the most of it an played a bit of musical chairs 😉😉😆😆

Definitely can’t wait till next year again missing everyone already :)

also for anyone that came an I didn’t manage to give the Elgrandfest sticker to please give me a message an I’ll get it posted to you ❤️

Just finished unloading the van and putting the awning out to dry in the garden. :grinning:
As always a great chilled weekend with brilliant company and lots of laughs and a few beers.:party:
These weekends away are one of the best parts of owning an Elgrand and it was great to meet some newer members and catch up with some of the older ones.:D
Many thanks to Lisa and Ger for organising and the club for food and drink especially the blueberry muffins,:heart:

Great weekend,absolutely loved it,many thanks to Lisa Marie and Gez for all their hard work organising it all,really enjoyed meeting up with some old friends and meeting newer members,roll on the next one 👍

Back