• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Weekend Show 2021 - September 10th - 12th. ATTENDANCE LIST

Yakushi is approaching fast. Need full ticket payments in from everyone please.

Payment sent, I just hope its the correct amount... My memory isn't as good as it used to be 😅

All paid up sir

Paid up, hopefully it was the correct amount 🤣

Done (fingers crossed I didn't screw it up) 😬

Best get a brew on ! How much do I owe ?

Unfortunately I will not be attending, got bus booked for a few jobs, MOT advisories , nothing major steering rack gaiter, and a couple of brake pipes. I'm on holiday that week so it's the only time I can get it done . Was looking forward to my first big show , but these things need doing . Have fun . 😎👍

How many gazebos have we got for this event incase the weather's not do nice

Payment sent just now!

I would imagine 2 of the big club marquees. Probably not a lot of room for much more on the stand
Weather is supposed to be good 20c with no rain however il bring some straps and pegs incase it dose rain and get a bit windy as 8 have plenty of room in car now iv lost 3 kids lol

Got to make it as pleasant as possible as wife has put me in dog house already lol
I hear ya 👍 Fingers crossed for the weather, but we should hopefully have enough undercover space to shelter should it not be. Got massively lucky with the weather there 2 years ago, it was an absolute scorcher so hopefully we'll get lucky again 🤞

I hear ya 👍 Fingers crossed for the weather, but we should hopefully have enough undercover space to shelter should it not be. Got massively lucky with the weather there 2 years ago, it was an absolute scorcher so hopefully we'll get lucky again 🤞
What are the toilets and showers like onsite as at the minute iv got Amy looking for a hotel and her taking her own car so she can have a wash lol she was looking however it was to walk 3 miles to nearest avaliable lol she dose get a bit cray cray lol we have a humongous tent genny and electric I'm thinking of taking a freezer to fill with ice n chips to go with drink n cliffs amazing food

What are the toilets and showers like onsite as at the minute iv got Amy looking for a hotel and her taking her own car so she can have a wash lol she was looking however it was to walk 3 miles to nearest avaliable lol she dose get a bit cray cray lol we have a humongous tent genny and electric I'm thinking of taking a freezer to fill with ice n chips to go with drink n cliffs amazing food
Toilets and showers are good only a short walk from camp and also plenty of bushes around 😉 there will be chips and cheesy chips on the menu but please feel free to bring anything you want

Back