• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Weekend Show 2021 - September 10th - 12th. ATTENDANCE LIST

Reverend RobP

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
YAKUSHI SHOW - JAPANESE ENTHUSIAST
3 DAY FESTIVAL. CARS. CLUBS. COMMUNITY.

!!!MONEY FOR TICKETS IS REQUIRED BY FRIDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER AT THE LATEST!!!

DATE AND LOCATION
Friday Sep 10th - Sunday 12th (3 day event, 2 nights)
Location: Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa grounds, Towcester, NN12 8QH

TICKET PRICES
Weekend adult - £34.00pp + £2.65 (booking fee)
Weekend child (5-16) - £10.00pp + 68p (booking fee)
Day Pass (Satuday Only 9am-5pm) - £12.00 + 94p (booking fee)
Day Pass child (Saturday Only 9am-5pm)(5-16) - £5.00 + 39p (booking fee)

(Child prices need to be confirmed)

The club will cover the costs of the club plot, so this event will only cost you the price of your tickets needed.

We'll do a collective group buy on tickets so we know what size plot we need to book.

To be on the club stand with us,
Please send a non refundable deposit of £20 via PayPal as a friend to team@elgrandoc.uk
Please state your forum user name and yakushi show in the message.
And let me know on here how many will be coming with you.

Tickets maybe limited so please act fast if you want to come!!!

This is a fantastic chilled out, weekend car show event. A real chance to get to know fellow Elgrand members, have a drink and a laugh together. And experience a laid back weekend of Japanese cars.

Confirmation that out resident chef aka Sir Cliff Goodwin is attending and will be filling our tummies with some awesome food over the weekend 🥰

Our resident DJ, Jimbo (LLGrandJ) is coming along, and will hopefully be putting on some entertainment for us all with some dj sets in the evenings 😀

WHAT'S INCLUDED
Camping
Outdoor Show and Shine
Best Club Stand
Best Dressed Car
"Jim Jam" Memorial Trophy
Community Partner Prizes
Trade stands

Dogs are NOT permitted at the event (other than guide dogs).
Open fires are NOT permitted.
BBQ's are allowed if raised off the floor.
Petrol and Diesel Generators can be used - No on site power provided.
Music OFF by midnight.
Glass bottles are allowed.
Full rules and details can be found on the website https://yakushi-show.co.uk

Let me know if you want to come so we can get some numbers sorted to book the club plot!!

1. @Winchester - paid in full (BOUGHT TICKET) (2 people)
2. @dognero - paid in full (2 people)
3. @Reverend RobP - paid in full (1 + 2 kids)
4. @Cliff Goodwin - paid in full (2 people)
5. @Sammyhandro - paid in full (2 + 1child)
6. @Karlos - paid in full (1 person)
7. @Markcurn1 - paid in full (2 people)
8. @Lize - paid in full (1 person)
9. @KevT - paid in full (2 people)
10. @Purple People Eater - paid in full (1 Person)
11. @Karl & @Pippa - paid in full (2 people)
12. @Simjoh - paid in full (4 people)
13. @Michael6457 - paid in full (2 people)
14. @Deanhempshall - paid in full (2 people)
15. @LLGrandJ - paid in full - (1 person)
16. @Kenzie - paid in full (2 + 1 child)
17. @Manoerwar - paid in full (2 people)
18. @Gippa_elgrand - paid in full (1 person)
19. @Oscpop - paid in full (2 people)
20. @Steve Thompson - paid in full - (1 adult)
21. @mr.benn - paid in full (1 person)
22. @PeteE51HsLpg - paid in full (1 adult 2 kids)

Day Passes
01. @Mr Peach (1 adult 4 kids)
02. @Mags

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it £20 deposit per person mate?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh... Sorry couldn't contain my excitement, I'll be there with the usual gastro delights plus some new ones. Once we get a rough idea of numbers I shall begin the food prep. Hooray!
Deposit paid 2 adults

Aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh... Sorry couldn't contain my excitement, I'll be there with the usual gastro delights plus some new ones. Once we get a rough idea of numbers I shall begin the food prep. Hooray!
Deposit paid 2 adults
Brilliant Cliff 🥰 Bring on the belly busting burgers 🍔 😋

Brilliant Cliff 🥰 Bring on the belly busting burgers 🍔 😋
I can't wait Rob finally a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, I've eaten so many sausages and burgers from last year's cancelled events I can barely fit in the van lol

I can't wait Rob finally a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, I've eaten so many sausages and burgers from last year's cancelled events I can barely fit in the van lol
Absolutely been waiting for news on this event for a while! Feels like things are starting to go in the right direction 😁

Deposit sent ! Me and the boy confirmed. I dabble in a bit of All Grain home brew @Cliff Goodwin any beer pairings to go with BBQ just let me know :p
I do lots of home brew too, love it, anything full bodied is always good, porter,bock IPA etc thank you

Back