• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Weekend Show 2021 - September 10th - 12th. ATTENDANCE LIST

Deposit sent and Khaleesi has booked a spa day for the Saturday, so win win win👍

I meant Khaleesi is going to the local Spa Shop for the next weekly shopping.

Last edited:
Deposit sent and Khaleesi has booked a spa day for the Saturday, so win win win👍
Shhhh don't be telling everyone about Spa days, it'll cost us all even more 🤣

Another show i cant attend... @Reverend RobP you are a meanie lol

Would love this but might try and pop up for a day trip at least

unless you want a Landrover on the stand lol

Another show i cant attend... @Reverend RobP you are a meanie lol

Would love this but might try and pop up for a day trip at least

unless you want a Landrover on the stand lol
Aye lad defo pop along for the day if you can. I'll enquire into what the situation is with non jap cars and see if we can get you along for the weekend 👍

Aye lad defo pop along for the day if you can. I'll enquire into what the situation is with non jap cars and see if we can get you along for the weekend 👍
lol, i'll see what i can do

website says non jap cars at back of stand lol...but think mine definitely lower the tone...even more than smokey did

lol, i'll see what i can do

website says non jap cars at back of stand lol...but think mine definitely lower the tone...even more than smokey did
As far as I know, our pitch is right at the edge of the field again, so could possibly stick it out the way 😉 See how your fixed and as I say I'll check theres no issues, but to be honest its fine by me. 👍

As far as I know, our pitch is right at the edge of the field again, so could possibly stick it out the way 😉 See how your fixed and as I say I'll check theres no issues, but to be honest its fine by me. 👍

will keep you posted

but JAE was best time ever for twice i went...never done YAKUSHI

I'm proper looking forward to this. Van is almost where I want it to be aswell 👌🏻

Told Khaleesi that it was a swarf wash, shower in can and shovel recy for the weekend, not impressed haha!
Haha there is an onsite toilets and showers block etc. Starts off nice and clean anyway 🤣

Back