• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Weekend Show 2021 - September 10th - 12th. ATTENDANCE LIST

*******Just fresh in from the beer circle****
Cliff shakes his shoulders and says to Dave โ€œbit nippy tonightโ€, Dave replies โ€œ What do you expect, itโ€™s a Japanese car showโ€

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who organised the show, it was my first time I had been to one so was a bit apprehensive on turning up. As soon as I arrived I welcomed and made to feel at home. It was great to put some faces to names, and having one or two drinks with you all. Again a big thank you for all the effort all the organisers put in to make these things happen.

I would have turned up but didn't want to spoil the atmosphere ;o))))))

I'd just like to second Matts post, thank you all for such a great weekend, it was great to meet everyone!

You all made me and Shez feel completely welcomed and it's a breath of fresh air seeing such a friendly group again.

We both had a fantastic time and will be looking forward to next time.

Big thanks to Cliff for the food, Jimbo for the tunes, Rob & Karl for organising it all.

It was great seeing you all nice to put pictures to name and great to see matt winning best in show I also liked meet new friends I hope the polish gentleman gets a new battery as required

Likewise I would like to take this opportunity to express our huge appreciation and a massive thank you to EOC team for organising and for inviting us to Yakushi's weekend. It was our first proper weekend away with the EOC and so lot of new people to meet and to get to know. Despite being total newbies, the crew and the EOC members made us feel as part of a big family. And the food!!! Where to start... simply outstanding! Cliff truly looked after out tummies the whole weekend. No food requested was too much to ask. The music was superb, the Elgrand stand organisation was outstanding and everyone super friendly.
Simply, amazing weekend with amazing people.
Hope to see you all again soon
Pete, Luca and Tommy ๐Ÿ‘‹

what a great weekend, thanks to all of you for the great company, a good few laughs, a few beers, Cliff for the brilliant food, Karl and Rob and a very worthy mention of the awesom vehicle 4-way flasher tribute by the whole pitch area to Ellis (sadly never knew him), hopefully someone caught it on video.

It was great seeing you all nice to put pictures to name and great to see matt winning best in show I also liked meet new friends I hope the polish gentleman gets a new battery as required
Itโ€™s Adrianโ€ฆ but Iโ€™ll answer to anything ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

It would have been nice to have won, but far too much hard work involved for me, drinking came first........ Well done Adrian for bringing home the trophies ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

Great weekend guys. Loved every minute. Great to see old friends and new faces. Bodies aching now from all the dancing lol. Thanks to everyone involved in organising the event and everyone that came to create a great weekend. Not forgetting our amazing chef @Cliff Goodwin and our own elgrandoc dj.

Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone for making me and my shitbox feel so welcome all weekend, the laughs, the beers, the scenes of @Kenzie washing his windscreen upside down from the roof, the slow motion dramatical fall of @Karl , @Reverend RobP tremendous dancing as always, @Cliff Goodwin absolutely fantastic effort in feeding the 5000, and last but by no means least @LLGrandJ fantastic DJโ€™in to keep us all entertained.

see you all next year!

Would also like to add my thanks to everyone for a top weekend,really enjoyed meeting everyone,big shout out to the club staff for organising it all,to @Cliff Goodwin for feeding us,to Adrian @Winchester for representing the club and winning best in show against some pretty stiff competition (the standing ovation was well deserved ),
looking at the whole field lit up with the hazard light tribute to Ellis really was a sight to remember.Anyone who is a bit apprehensive about attending one of these weekends just dive in,you won't regret it,and @Steve Thompson Werthers vodka who the f**k knew.๐Ÿ˜‰

Back