• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Weekend Show 2021 - September 10th - 12th. ATTENDANCE LIST

Hi guys I will be going but still in talks with wife as to if Sue may be well enough to attend.
Awesome Brian 😁 just let us know nearer ticket buying time about Sue. Its more van numbers we need to know at the moment 👍

Hello, I paid my deposit but the Cambridge festival I booked has been moved to this weekend, so I can’t go :-(

So what's the deal with this one? Is it... van sits on the Club stand and camp in the van? Or can you put up your driveway while on the club stand? Only asking so I know how many of my clan can go.
Also are dogs allowed? 🐶
Sorry for the questions 😂 but I haven't been before.

So what's the deal with this one? Is it... van sits on the Club stand and camp in the van? Or can you put up your driveway while on the club stand? Only asking so I know how many of my clan can go.
Also are dogs allowed? 🐶
Sorry for the questions 😂 but I haven't been before.
We had a mixture on the stand last year. People slept in their vans, Motorhomes, caravans, tents and awnings.
At most there might be a bit of moving van forwards and backwards depending on what plot we get. (Last year we were right on the edge so was easy)
Only guide dogs are allowed I'm afraid.

We had a mixture on the stand last year. People slept in their vans, Motorhomes, caravans, tents and awnings.
At most there might be a bit of moving van forwards and backwards depending on what plot we get. (Last year we were right on the edge so was easy)
Only guide dogs are allowed I'm afraid.
Got the green light from the boss! Put me down for 2 places 🙌

Can you put me down for 1 adult attending, I will be going on the Friday. Cheers 😎👍 Deposit money sent .

Back