• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Weekend Show 2021 - September 10th - 12th. ATTENDANCE LIST

Can you put me down for 1 adult attending, I will be going on the Friday. Cheers πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ Deposit money sent .
Excellent you're on the list πŸ‘

Any more interest in this? Would love to get over 20 elgrands there 😍

Hi. New to forum
Im going this show read with local group of friends so see you all there
Last year was postponed for obvious reasons but the year before was a cracking layed back weekend. Looking forward to this one

Hi. New to forum
Im going this show read with local group of friends so see you all there
Last year was postponed for obvious reasons but the year before was a cracking layed back weekend. Looking forward to this one
Cool. Hope to see you there πŸ‘

Just asked the 4 kids who wants to come away to a show and who wants to stay at home now enzo my 7 nearly 8 year old would follow daddy in to the belly of the beast now the older three 10 11 14 not sp bothered they like the own thing thats why I give them the choice now I dint expect the response to be is that @Cliff Goodwin going as he dose good food

Back