• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Actually yesterday, had new front pads fitted and new discs and pads on the rear.
Took it a mile down the road to the country park and felt a slight judder from the front at low speed, put it down to new pads bedding in.
Drove the mile back and one rear wheel hub was to hot to touch! Think the two might be related.
Not a happy bunny...guy coming back tomorrow to fix...hopefully!

Tried to find the location of the fuel pump, but to no avail. I think I should go to Spec Savers. ;):sob:

Actually yesterday, had new front pads fitted and new discs and pads on the rear.
Took it a mile down the road to the country park and felt a slight judder from the front at low speed, put it down to new pads bedding in.
Drove the mile back and one rear wheel hub was to hot to touch! Think the two might be related.
Not a happy bunny...guy coming back tomorrow to fix...hopefully!

Sorry to hear that Ian, hope you get it sorted :)

Sorry to hear that Ian, hope you get it sorted :)
Hi Robin,
Just fecks me off a bit especially as my A3's MOT runs out tomorrow so we're effectively down to the TT at the moment (not good for taking the dog for a walk lol!) He was coming round tomorrow to sort an ABS light that's just come on in the A3...2 days before the MOT...REALLY...you've had a whole year to go wrong!

Hi Robin,
Just fecks me off a bit especially as my A3's MOT runs out tomorrow so we're effectively down to the TT at the moment (not good for taking the dog for a walk lol!) He was coming round tomorrow to sort an ABS light that's just come on in the A3...2 days before the MOT...REALLY...you've had a whole year to go wrong!

Yep, I hear you, I think its called Ian's law.

I am debating fabricating own exhaust....so might buy tatty one and rebuild with stainless then rebuild other one...got till may for mot

Thanks Robin, I also have the paid for version of car scanner app but to be honest 95% of it goes well over my head, think I will have to do some homework so that I can get some understanding of what i'am looking at and hopefully benefit from it,,
Hi does these also work on e50’s ?

Treated the van to a VIP table purchased from a fellow member. Open the glove box and it slots in on top. Nice bit of bling for the inside😁

Attachments

• D40AF234-62A6-4684-9AD9-C1A416EF8ED4.jpeg
    D40AF234-62A6-4684-9AD9-C1A416EF8ED4.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 32
Back