• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Good work Sir!
Thanks Robin, I also have the paid for version of car scanner app but to be honest 95% of it goes well over my head, think I will have to do some homework so that I can get some understanding of what i'am looking at and hopefully benefit from it,,

Thanks Robin, I also have the paid for version of car scanner app but to be honest 95% of it goes well over my head, think I will have to do some homework so that I can get some understanding of what i'am looking at and hopefully benefit from it,,

@AlanM is the guru (& a nice chap) to talk to about what you can get out of it and understanding the scan information :)

Ive just bought a double USB socket to fit the blanked off holes in the dash.just waiting for it to arrive now.
#Aliexpress NZ$ 19.16 47%OFF | XCGaoon QC3.0 Quickcharge Car Charger Double USB Phone PDA DVR Adapter Plug & Play Cable For Nissan
That's neat, tempted. let us know if it fits straight in, looks like it should.

Whilst doing so I noticed my suspension springs are green?! Is this standard or an aftermarket thing does anyone know?
Probably been replaced at some point, think OEM are usually black.

I filled mine with a very big box...
Elgrand_Big_Box-scaled.jpg

Tarted up the brake calipers with a bit of red paint.

Whilst doing so I noticed my suspension springs are green?! Is this standard or an aftermarket thing does anyone know?
View attachment 29685

green springs are usually from ‘Tein’

Two coats of primer done, wet sanded with P1000 ready to go into the paint shop tomorrow morning and back for Saturday.

Hopefully, I'll have it all put back together same day as it's a much desperately needed vehicle for work on Sunday's, fingers crossed! 🤞

IMG_3102.jpg

Looks good, fingers crossed you're pleased with he paint shop.
Can we presume you didn't spray it in the dining room? :laughing:

Bus passed its MOT today, chap had a bit of a faff with the headlights, saying beam was too high.
Fifteen minutes later he said all done with a sheepish grin, I think he was adjusting high beams, instead of dipped beam, but a pass is a pass.
Don't think he's worked on one before.

Back