• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Just set steering wheel controls from a thread on the forum.
Brilliant, it's worth the membership fee just for that information.
Big thanks to original poster.

So... the bumper came back completely hashed. Clear coat runs in 3 areas, mottling on the base coat and patches left without any clear coat at all. I went ballistic 😡, had it out with the owner in front of the customers, this was their so called professional painting at £150.00. I could've done a much better job using rattle cans. Being paint mixers they weren't able to tell me that there are 3 shades in Nissan Blade Silver KY0 and they chose the brightest out of the three which meant a colour mismatch too, all this after I left my fuel flap with them to check as well. 🤦‍♂️

Anyway, it's going back on Tuesday but this time I've agreed with the manager that I'm going to work beside the painter as I know a little about paint spraying and I want to make sure the jobs done right this time. I highlighted four areas where they went wrong which led them to ask me what my profession was? (not a professional painter by miles - just an age old passion and a hobby).

I was going to hit social media to expose their service but I've held back for now as they've promised to rectify their mistake - no charge.

IMG_3119.jpgIMG_3120.jpg

Put my old 20" rims back on which were originally on my previous lowered HWS, I replaced them with 19" as the ride was just too harsh. With the stock suspension on this Rider it's so much better. There's no way I'm dropping this, in fact, I'm thinking of putting on a slightly higher profile tyre next time as I prefer cruising in comfort as the roads in London are getting as bad as they are in Pakistan :D

I just wished they did the 3SDM 0.06 in 20", such a good looking rim and so easy to clean 👌

IMG_3127.jpgIMG_3125.jpg

Once I get the 20" refurbished the 19" 3SDM on the right will be up for sale.

Last edited:
Fitted 100w fogs and main beams. Led sidelights and the repaired front bumper. I feel whole again! Carps camera but you get the idea!
lights1.jpglights2.jpg

Yes, I live in Cornwall and they light the lanes up perfectly. Not the cheapest but didn't want to have loads of trouble. Worked first time direct fit.

Put my old 20" rims back on which were originally on my previous lowered HWS, I replaced them with 19" as the ride was just too harsh. With the stock suspension on this Rider it's so much better. There's no way I'm dropping this, in fact, I'm thinking of putting on a slightly higher profile tyre next time as I prefer cruising in comfort as the roads in London are getting as bad as they are in Pakistan :D

I just wished they did the 3SDM 0.06 in 20", such a good looking rim and so easy to clean 👌

View attachment 29815View attachment 29816

Once I get the 20" refurbished the 19" 3SDM on the right will be up for sale.
😌Now that...is a very nice balance, I must say! I remember looking at rims like those; they look well with your grill and chrome accents. 👍🏼

😌Now that...is a very nice balance, I must say! I remember looking at rims like those; they look well with your grill and chrome accents. 👍🏼

Thanks Tony 👍
Aesthetically it sits around 20mm higher than I would like, but from previous experience I'm keeping the ride comfort the stock suspension provides. Plus once I've loaded up my Adams' family in there it drops 20mm anyway :laughing:

Last edited:
Just taken out the sound proofing from rear door... why ? Because it’s doing naff all to reduce the cabin sound from the loud exhaust... go loud or go home View attachment 29808
My tiny brain is struggling to work out if you have genuinely done this or you just threw some fluffy stuff down and took a pic? 🤔

Back