• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

New tires all round on new (to me) 17"wheels - replaced bushes & drop links - full wheel alignment - distinct improvement in the ride ahead of our roadtrip to the Isle of Skye in May. If anyone wants a cheap cheap set of grubby 16" wheels with legal but hard as feck winter tires PM me !

Not much else needs doing - I do have a grumbling noise from the back around 40Kph which sounds like its coming off the exhaust - now theres a bit more light in the day Ill have to put it on the ramp & see if theres anything moving around down there.

My tiny brain is struggling to work out if you have genuinely done this or you just threw some fluffy stuff down and took a pic? 🤔
Hope Pete didn't get the wrong idea about cats... not real cat fur is it? lol.

He needs to double glaze it and line it with this

He needs to double glaze it and line it with this

Would you not consider triple glazing though? 🤔

Or he could put a silencer on it.

Or put the original back on.

Or trade it for a nice white stormtrooper.

Great idea, a white one will always be faster than a silver one with or without an exhaust at all. In fact even without an engine.

#FactsAreFacts
So true.

Back