• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

You can’t split the corner lights in the same way… but they probably will be getting similar treatment
Yeah, it takes nerve I suppose to go big so to speak with the corners, BUT, think how nice they’ll look :cool:

Rear drop links sorted today! No rear end wobble around corners now, which is nice :)

I buggered my back at the weekend, so the local garage (40 mins drive) did it for £50 labour, which I thought was decent.

Thought I'd get this topic underway :)

It's quite popular on many car forums and is a nice way of highlighting something new you've done with your Elgrand be it a modification, a repair, general maintenance or just took her out for a great drive :)

Just add to the thread as and when.

Who will start us off? :)
Removed the power steering pump and trying to fix this bad boy

After having the van for 3 years and the Auto climate function on the van has never worked. I looked at some of the posts about that sensor. Got round to removing that cover and found out that not just that the sensor was not connected to the pipe or the electrical plug it was so dusty too. Cleaned up, connected them up and cable tied the pipe to the sensor connection and now I have have climate control as such. Now 18.5 degrees isn't just sauna temperature and 18 degrees is Baltic cold. 🤣 Can't believe I left it that long to look at it. Only took 15mins to sort out. Now to fix the stupid lock on the driver's sliding door.

Not in the Elgrand, but kind of Elgrand related.
Took the dog out in her 'other car', and took a stroll from Ystrad Myanch to Colin Price's.
Had a look at some Elgrands he's got (I know, sad looking at Elgrands when I got one lol), but loved the s*xy camper converted Hiaces

I should have taken a tape measure, as although they're taller, I'm not sure what wheel base his Hiaces are, but they don't look much longer than the E51s

1714233965792.png

Back