• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I changed my wheels, steering wheel, gearknob, ordered a double din radio and took a load of new photos

Here's a few:
DSC05568.jpg

DSC05736.jpg

DSC05630.jpg

DSC05617.jpg

Managed to bag these babies for €220 virtually mint condition and with winter tyres! My only concern is the tyre size is 235/60/R18 I am hoping going from 55 to 60 will still clear the arches! :eek:

10294.jpg

nice wheels :) I did notice today that my rear number plate light is blue and you cant see the bloody thing :(so another bulb to change :mad: what is it with jap car owners and blue lights :eek: no wash this week just a hoover out:)

I have loads of things to do and then post on this thread which I have not got round to, but in the meantime I am just adding lots of km to the odometer! :):):)

(Getting the speedo converted is one of the things on the "to do" list...)

Washed it and put an extra coating of gyeon wetcoat on , especially just behind the wheels to stop crap getting onto the body work and staying there . Still think this is brilliant stuff .😎🎅👍

I took it to the beach and got it very dirty getting there... and not often I get to take a picture from each side of the van with the Sun on one side and the Moon on the other.

Happy Bah Humbug everybody :)

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

Last edited:
Tyre sculpture supplied free by the local fly tipper. Leysdown, the arse end of the back of beyond😂.
Bit of a random thought but are there any monkey sanctuaries near by. Surely they can give lonely tyres a new home and clear up the mess in 1 go. 👍

Back