• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

What with everything going on at the moment and the shite weather I haven't done a thing to my Elgrand for an age, other than fill it with petrol. I have a big pile of stuff building up waiting for the opportunity.

Finally a good day weather wise , so got the bus washed and polished after the journey down on Sunday for the Xmas meet . The bus was absolutely filthy after the drive and hadn't had time or weather to even think about cleaning it . Looking nice and shiney again . 😎👍

Thunderbird Two passed MOT on retest after failing on emissions. Two new O2 sensors and sorted and they cost me nowt. Brother reminded me there was a box of bits that came with TB2 when I bought it. Had a rummage and found two sensors and an ignition coil. Result. :)

Thunderbird Two passed MOT on retest after failing on emissions. Two new O2 sensors and sorted and they cost me nowt. Brother reminded me there was a box of bits that came with TB2 when I bought it. Had a rummage and found two sensors and an ignition coil. Result. :)
Nice one

Gave all my microfibres a good wash (do not use softner) and also ordered some Chemical Guys Microfibres/DA Polisher Pads! Just found out the Chemical Guys depot is in the next town!! :D Woohooh By the way I never knew there was so much difference between microfibre clothes!

DSC_3080.jpg
Over the weekend I also refitted my undertrays and started it for the first time since the belts have been changed! :eek: Sounds sweet so much quieter, just hope I've adjusted the belts correctly. Need to give it a road test but the weathers been so sh*t here I don't want to get it dirty! lol

Drove it to work. Parked it. Looked back at it as I walked away. Looked at it every time I've passed it.
Plans for tonight... drive it home. Look back at it as I walk to my house. Check on it before bed.

The end :)

Summer wheels taken off. She was at the grandchildrens so into the shower and give them a good clean and a coat of Carnauba wax before going in the Summer house and the Winter wheels on not that it's going anywhere as the conversion is ongoing at the moment.

Last edited:
Back