• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Well, I emailed my mother-in-law that Hiace photo from y'day and asked if she liked it.
She said she didn't.
What's wrong with people, even the mother-in-law don't agree with me :grinning:

Y'day evening I took the dog for a sleepover up to by Storey Arms, Brecon Beacons.
Dog loved it. She senses a 'camp' is in question, like dogs do when stuff benefits them, and she starts crying when I must make the tell tale 'getting ready' signs. Nice twisties on the way up (it's about 20 miles north of me). Nice evening walk by the Pen Y Fan mountain. No one in the car park/lay by, except some empty cars, presumably in the building across the road.
Dog looks like the cat that got the cream :)
1715241676562.png

Y'day evening I took the dog for a sleepover up to by Storey Arms, Brecon Beacons.
Dog loved it. She senses a 'camp' is in question, like dogs do when stuff benefits them, and she starts crying when I must make the tell tale 'getting ready' signs. Nice twisties on the way up (it's about 20 miles north of me). Nice evening walk by the Pen Y Fan mountain. No one in the car park, except some empty cars, presumably in the building across the road.
Dog looks like the cat that got the cream :)
View attachment 101791
You have her so well trained to pose in your photos. :heart_eyes:

Yeah, we don't get them for long in the grand scheme of things, so it's nice to try and give them a good life :heart:
I agree, they give you so much joy, and they love you for all the things you do for them, especially walks, playing ball and treats. :)

Which is your favourite, Vespa or Lambretta?
Mine is Vespa.
I still have two Mk 1 GS160's, and a LD 150. 🛵
I also belong to the 'Veteran Vespa Club' & 'The Vespa Club of Britain'

I love a wizzzz around on my Scoot.

Quick, easy, traffic dodger that runs on fresh air .

IMG_2154.jpeg
IMG_2155.jpeg

Me setting off yesterday .......

IMG_2156.jpeg

👍🏻

What I didn't do was keep an eye on the Impul ECU that was on Buyee..... provisionally put 2000 yen on it (just over 10 quid). It sold for 2100 yen (£11.49)......LIVID!
That was a good price. Wish I had known you were not going to bid as I was tempted by it when I seen your original post but thought it would not have been fair biding against you seeing as you seen it first, Now neither of us have got it 😢

Last edited:
Back