• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Well there was nothing wrong with my old automatic transmission fluid it’s hardly any dirt in it at all but as it’s 14 years old I thought I would change it flashed it with 15L of EXOL DEXRON VI FULLY SYNTHETIC it was only £69.25 for 20L but eBay had an offer 15% off so it only cost £58.86 including delivery it is compatible with Nissan Matic J and S. I have used in my Nissan Cube 2004 and my son’s Nissan Skyline 350 2003.
The only thing I’ve noticed is that the gearbox now changes much quicker I’m lucky mine is completely smooth I do not feel it change at any speed unless of course I floor it and then it's only just noticeable. I dipped the original oil and put it on a white piece of paper and as you can see there’s hardly any difference between the new and the old so well happy now okay for another 30,000 miles.View attachment 8060
Hi where do I find the place to fill the transmission fluid do you have any advice on how?

I think that extra 'o' in your 'ooooooh' has done it for me, twin ovals it is then :laughing:
What sort of rear bumper do you have? If you have cut outs both sides then I'd agree with twin ovals. If it's straight across( no cut outs) then I think I'd go quad pipes.

mines straight across could always cut ovals in it :scream: that would look nice :)
You could. I'd be concerned that it might weaken it. Any one know if it would? When it comes down to it, go for the 1 you like the best. It's you that has to live with it day to day and they're both nice really.

Should have cleaned the outside as well but ran out of weekend, weather, light etc. But I gave inside a good clean and bought some new cheap winter mats to protect the HWS mats. Rubber backed and 3 quid each from home bargins

Attachments

• 20181202_150316.jpg
    20181202_150316.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20181202_150402.jpg
    20181202_150402.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 17
Should have cleaned the outside as well but ran out of weekend, weather, light etc. But I gave inside a good clean and bought some new cheap winter mats to protect the HWS mats. Rubber backed and 3 quid each from home bargins
I was thinking of doing something along the same lines. Did you have to cut them to fit

What sort of rear bumper do you have? If you have cut outs both sides then I'd agree with twin ovals. If it's straight across( no cut outs) then I think I'd go quad pipes.

Mine's a Highway Star, its got no cut out but the edges hanging slightly lower.

Thanks everyone for their input, I might do a Pakistani style and put all of them on :joy:

Last edited:
Back