• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Forgot to lock my car this morning, lucky that no one found it and nothing lost:cool:
I'm afraid I can beat that Charlie...couple of years ago we had a battery drain problem. It was ok as long as you ran it for a while every day.
One time my wife went out to take the dog for a walk in the morning...car still sitting there running!
We'd totally forgotten to turn it off!! At least I know it doesn't overheat!

'She was at the grandchildrens so in shower and give them a good clean and a coat of Carnauba wax'
I'm not sure you're allowed to do that to grandchildren!

No luck os calliper completely ceased.. new one ordered... shit cakes
Had exactly the same a few months ago Peter, we were in the New Forest, pulled up at the mother-in-laws and smelt a burning. Local garage had a look and tried to fix it but couldn't...great guys...no charge even after squeezing it in for an hour of so...eventually accepted a donation to their drinking fund! BMR came to our rescue.

That same caliper was sticky a couple of years ago but I managed to free it put in new seals , mech had to torch it last time to fit new pads so it’s lasted longer than expected ..it’s always the rear os that seems to be a problem on the e51...

Not today, but in the last week I have:
  • Removed the old 10-disc DVD shuttle as I think it's useless without a remote. (Anybody want one? It's a Sanyo SE805)
  • Discovered aftermarket TV tuner installed, connected to RCA AV splitter behind rear panel.
  • Unplugged aftermarket TV tuner and fit MiraScreen Miracast/Airplay device in the AV splitter instead.
  • Showed somebody the carpets as he's keen on making aftermarket carpets that he can sell to owners - watch this space!
  • Gotten her professionally detailed and ceramic coated.
  • Put some fuel in...twice
For this weekend's jobs I have in my position two new wipers blades and a turtle wax headlight lens restorer kit.

Washed the bus and applied a coat of gyeon wetcoat. All I can say is WOW , Blxxdy brilliant stuff . I did take a video but having trouble uploading it , will keep trying . But I must say excellent product , so much so I've ordered some more .

Seams that the file is to big to download , if any one has any idea how to reduce the size , it would be appreciated. Even if I've got to email you the video for you to sort it out . Cheers. 😎👍

One option is to upload it to Youtube and then embed the link here :)

Seams that the file is to big to download , if any one has any idea how to reduce the size , it would be appreciated. Even if I've got to email you the video for you to sort it out . Cheers. 😎👍

Looking at polishing the van this weekend myself which gyeon wetcoat did you use??

not done anything but I did receive my little gift to my self yesterday and its to small :( it is a light up Nissan logo in white for the front but the co. only do sizes for the rear :( (that's what happens when ordering after a few drinks):joy:will look at trying to fit it at the weekend ;)

Today I reverted the fog light back to a reverse light so I can see behind me. Now I have to engineer a new fog light but was too cold stay outside any longer.

Back