• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Unable to upload video. I've cropped it done everything I can think off still unable to upload to server to large

A good wash and wheels changed .

Attachments

• 01298B0F-0D09-42F2-823C-54A1AA586A27.jpeg
    01298B0F-0D09-42F2-823C-54A1AA586A27.jpeg
    534 KB · Views: 14
  • 0FE81CC5-E2E1-4AFF-814D-D5D43E562469.jpeg
    0FE81CC5-E2E1-4AFF-814D-D5D43E562469.jpeg
    488.2 KB · Views: 14
  • D9C67F21-1974-4AEF-A878-51BBF3BA2783.jpeg
    D9C67F21-1974-4AEF-A878-51BBF3BA2783.jpeg
    525.6 KB · Views: 14
5 min walk from the van and we have our own private beach … gotta love Scotland, and no midges yet!!

View attachment 89031
I don’t remember giving permission for you to park in my back yard.
But….. as you’re here, please enjoy the peace & quiet.
Lovely.

Started to clean the interior ready for the show on Monday! Half of my interior mats are currently in the washing machine! :laughing:

Also today I had an old boy walk to the front of the Elgrand whilst I was sat in it to find the badge, but no luck and then confronted me to ask what it was, saw the badge on the steering wheel, "Oh its a Nissan, I guess its an import!" lol

IMG_4014.JPG

Unable to upload video. I've cropped it done everything I can think off still unable to upload to server to large
Videos don't really load directly, as the forum can't handle it. Easiest option is to upload to utube and share the link

Started to clean the interior ready for the show on Monday! Half of my interior mats are currently in the washing machine! :laughing:

Also today I had an old boy walk to the front of the Elgrand whilst I was sat in it to find the badge, but no luck and then confronted me to ask what it was, saw the badge on the steering wheel, "Oh its a Nissan, I guess its an import!" lol

View attachment 89059
Great shots as always 👍

Not really posted a lot of stuff on here, I like to read. But thought I would let people know (particularly if you see me around the Wirral area) I have just finished converting my Elgrand we went for the rear conversion two seats facing each other.
I also installed a tow bar install, (after LPG conversion) it is very doable when you have the correct tools .(pm if you are interested) and to top it all as it was passing its MOT last week the assessor said it was a really nice car.
I will put pictures if I can remember how to.

Last edited:
Today I mainly flicked fence paint all over mine.

How the hell does fence paint flick so far?

It wasn’t even close to the fence…
IMG_2359.jpeg

Last edited:
I will take a fence if anyone mentions my Frost cover, on a serious note, there is no paint at all on the windscreen.

Have the other three cars got paint on them too?

I will take a fence if anyone mentions my Frost cover, on a serious note, there is no paint at all on the windscreen.
Nothing wrong with the frost cover, especially since it kept the paint off (I take it the paint is water based)?

Whilst I had my instrument cluster removed I took the opportunity to rig up the cruise indicator for my Pivot cruise control.

Firstly added a SMD LED removed from my old cluster to a cable and fitted a plug. I reused the LED as it will be the same brightness and colour as the others.

IMG_20230528_145325_5.jpg

Then I carefully drilled through the plastic casing at the point of the cruise indicator. I did this rather than strip down the whole assembly and risk breaking something. There's likely an LED already fitted to the circuit board but I didn't want to mess about cutting tracks and risking bricking the whole thing.

IMG_20230528_151814_9.jpg

I pushed in the LED and lit it up to position it correctly, then held in position with a piece of tape. Then used a blob of hot melt glue to seal the hole.

IMG_20230528_153850_4.jpg

Followed by another piece of tape for good measure.

IMG_20230528_153914_4.jpg

And the result looks like this which will just show when the CC is active.

IMG_20230528_151819_9.jpg

Last edited:
Back