• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Still 2 weeks to go. Come on DVLA get your finger out I want to drive my beast now. Today added the alloys. Look amazing I'd sayView attachment 8607View attachment 8608
Can't get any sense out of swansea myself! sent a set of docs off for import first reg recorded on 3rd sept and got nothing back yet! sent another set by normal post last friday for another import and got v5 today !!!
make sense if that if you can

I hand delivered my paperwork last Thursday at Swansea, and I've heard nothing as yet, so no idea whats going on.

Can't get any sense out of swansea myself! sent a set of docs off for import first reg recorded on 3rd sept and got nothing back yet! sent another set by normal post last friday for another import and got v5 today !!!
make sense if that if you can

I'm glad its only an air freshener and not a swear jar, otherwise it would have cost you a fortune every time a VW went past, with you shouting 'W***er' at them, :p:p:p

@Claptrap no it's my new air freshener. I went for a Yankee candle 1 as the wife will like it. They like candles and nice smells so this is both rolled into 1. WIN all round. 👍

😟 I have to drive 1 ( a T6 ) at work, but even before I got my Elgrand I've been telling my boss that it's an uncomfortable, rattley over prices, not as reliable as every 1 thinks bit of toss. I left him for dead today in his own personal T6. 🤟.

Good to hear you left him behind, and in comfort too :D

😟 I have to drive 1 ( a T6 ) at work, but even before I got my Elgrand I've been telling my boss that it's an uncomfortable, rattley over prices, not as reliable as every 1 thinks bit of toss. I left him for dead today in his own personal T6. 🤟.

Blew head unit ...cd not ejecting, long story short , after several in and outs of said unit & "inspecting" eject mech did a refit ,reconnected battery ,power on & then puff of smoke from mini disc slot...oops.
DIY at its best (or worst )... Destroy It Yourself.... It's gonna be double din time ...
Radio reception was crap anyway with a very limited band range.

Last edited:
I got up early so that I could give daisey a good clean before the christening today... that’s about it... she is running well and the only few things that are in the pipe line are... under seal, putting some more reliable calipers on.. 370z on the front and 350z on the rear .... just need to sale at least one of the kids to finance it all..

Back