• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Do you have trouble at mot time with that short plate, I used to run my private plate shortened and I was always told off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't know yet mot is due in October. But its legal as I only have 5 digits. It has all the relevant markings on it too.

Wicked mate @dognero looks awesome! Were they hard to wire up? Do the indicators work with the standard lights?
Just tap into the indicator wires at each side. Just the live wire.
Ignition live piggybacked from the fuse box behind the battery for the live.
Earth to the body.
I only took my lights out as I have modified led sidelights and one went off.
Had no idea what they were so took them out for a look.
Turns out that when the headlights were split to insert the halos they also put a strip of led in as side lights.
led.jpg
It was just a lose wire.
They dont go the same timing but hey ho.

Went for a drive mixed roads plus conditions and I have heavy foot, got a run of 32.2mpg on a 200ish mile trip WTF!!!

I wonder what I will get if I drive like a nun.

99 Oct is now paying off 😁

Wash and polish today plus the modification list is looking good. If only I had some cash πŸ˜”

Attachments

• FA66DD31-AC92-4604-8650-95CB70942C63.jpeg
    FA66DD31-AC92-4604-8650-95CB70942C63.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 30
Very encouraging figures ;-)

Went for a drive mixed roads plus conditions and I have heavy foot, got a run of 32.2mpg on a 200ish mile trip WTF!!!

I wonder what I will get if I drive like a nun.

99 Oct is now paying off 😁

Wash and polish today plus the modification list is looking good. If only I had some cash πŸ˜”

I'm led to believe that if Phil receives enough vacuumed memorabilia, he'll be able to grow his own E50 :D:D:D

Top job Ian πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

If you could post what you vacuumed up to Phil please, that would be great .

He is very interested in collecting E50 memorabilia ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Back