• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

Pencil me in for this. Going to see if I can get leave for it
Me plus 1

THIS IS IMPORTANT
I need to get the Club Stand ordered BEFORE the end of this month, January which is the cut off point for the early bird ticket discounts. Those of you that want to pay the discounted prices will need to get your payments to me BEFORE THE 31st of THIS MONTH as I will be ordering the Club Stand and discounted tickets early on 31st, if you miss paying you will have to pay the full price ticket plus the £6.00 booking fee.

Thanks Guys.

Last edited:
Hi all, just had email confirmation from Santa Pod that the Early Bird ticket offer is closing on the 31st Jan, so just to confirm

I will be ordering the Club Stand and tickets for those that's paid at 9.00am on the 31st of January,

Those of you not paid by then will have to pay the Normal cost of £14.00 per adult plus up to £6.00 booking fee per order for the Sunday and £22.00 per adult plus up to £6.00 booking fee per order.
As I don't have time to order tickets individually if your tickets are not ordered with the Club Stand before 9.00am 31st of jan you will need to contact Santa Pod yourselves to order them from here http://www.japshow.co.uk/ then let me know so I can book your space on the club stand.

THIS IS IMPORTANT
I need to get the Club Stand ordered BEFORE the end of this month, January which is the cut off point for the early bird ticket discounts. Those of you that want to pay the discounted prices will need to get your payments to me BEFORE THE 31st of THIS MONTH as I will be ordering the Club Stand and discounted tickets early on 31st, if you miss paying you will have to pay the full price ticket plus the £6.00 booking fee.

Thanks Guys.
I would like to join , will send you the payment and let you know mate

THIS IS IMPORTANT

Thanks Guys.
Hi how much for 2 adults as I've got 3 under 16s

This will be the best Jap Show yet! Great turn out so far guys, and more people coming from further afield which is great to see!

Back