• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

Best Jap Show turn out yet, and still room for more :D

My info is good, really looking forward to it :)

Mine is correct

I have received our Adult tickets today when I get the car entry mirror hangers I will let you know and forward out tickets and hangers to those going.
In the meantime for security reasons can I ask those going to TEXT me the following details to my mobile 07970 549787.

Your EOC Name.
Your Full Personal Name
Your Full Personal Address

I can then make sure your tickets get to you.

Thanks guys.

I have received our Adult tickets today when I get the car entry mirror hangers I will let you know and forward out tickets and hangers to those going.
In the meantime for security reasons can I ask those going to TEXT me the following details to my mobile 07970 549787.

Your EOC Name.
Your Full Personal Name
Your Full Personal Address

I can then make sure your tickets get to you.

Thanks guys.
Done

thanks Brian

Peter

Tickets are correct for me too Brian

Details sent by text as requested @BMR, cheers :)

I tell you what. I used to go to Jap Show a lot. And to be honest, I never really enjoyed it as much as other events. It always seemed rushed. Travelling 3 hours to get there, show, travelling 3 hours home... just never seemed worth it.
But staying overnight completely transformed the event. Staying overnight with the members, having a laugh and a drink. Being able to split the travel over 2 days... was like a completely different show. Because you're already there on the Sunday, and you're not knackered from the drive, you get more chance to look around and enjoy it.

If you're local, the one day show is fine... but if you're travelling, definitely worth the overnight stay. And even for those local, staying overnight makes it a different experience altogether.

I'm really looking forward to this show. We should get good weather in June too... whereas the Finale is usually a bit colder and wetter... still a good show, but the first one is my favourite of the two.

I tell you what. I used to go to Jap Show a lot. And to be honest, I never really enjoyed it as much as other events. It always seemed rushed. Travelling 3 hours to get there, show, travelling 3 hours home... just never seemed worth it.
But staying overnight completely transformed the event. Staying overnight with the members, having a laugh and a drink. Being able to split the travel over 2 days... was like a completely different show. Because you're already there on the Sunday, and you're not knackered from the drive, you get more chance to look around and enjoy it.

If you're local, the one day show is fine... but if you're travelling, definitely worth the overnight stay. And even for those local, staying overnight makes it a different experience altogether.

I'm really looking forward to this show. We should get good weather in June too... whereas the Finale is usually a bit colder and wetter... still a good show, but the first one is my favourite of the two.

yeah drove up 4 years ago I think and son didn't like nor did wife so couple hours in left

overnighters with you lot are the stuff of legends and cant imagine a year without one now

I did struggle first JAE as anxiety kicked in and nearly backed out right up tp the day, but so glad I made it

This would be my first event, looking forward to meeting other Elgrand owners. Will try not to ask too many questions!
Ask away buddy! That's all part of meeting up together 😁 You'd be surprised at how much more help, info, and ideas you can get from meeting in person 👍

Ask away buddy! That's all part of meeting up together 😁 You'd be surprised at how much more help, info, and ideas you can get from meeting in person 👍

100% agree

we have helped each other so much

half what ive done only possible because of other members

Like some of the other posters on this thread, I've only been to Santa pod before on day visits, I'm usually looking enviously at all the clubs and seeing people enjoying themselves in a club atmosphere. I know I'm a bit late seeing this post, but I fancy a weekend away. If I buy tickets now direct from Santa Pod, will I be able to get a pass to get together with the rest of you guys in the club area, what time am I allowed in from etc...this would be my first club event.
Anyway, ramble over, all constructive comments welcome

Like some of the other posters on this thread, I've only been to Santa pod before on day visits, I'm usually looking enviously at all the clubs and seeing people enjoying themselves in a club atmosphere. I know I'm a bit late seeing this post, but I fancy a weekend away. If I buy tickets now direct from Santa Pod, will I be able to get a pass to get together with the rest of you guys in the club area, what time am I allowed in from etc...this would be my first club event.
Anyway, ramble over, all constructive comments welcome
Hi, yes I'm pretty sure if you buy a weekend ticket you can still get on the club stand with us. I've never bought a ticket direct from them so not sure if there's somewhere on the booking form to put club name etc.
@BMR (Brian) should be able to advise on this. If you let him know when you've got your ticket he can let Santa Pod know we need another space on the stand. 👍

Back