• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

Who do I make payment to by PayPal??

It's in the opening post mate, straight to Brian

Tickets are to be purchased through @BMR - Please send money via PayPal to bmrautomotive@hotmail.com as Friends/Family. Please send payment as soon as possible, and drop @BMR a PM or a message on Facebook (Brian Willoughby) so that he knows you have sent payment.

One more adult for me please :)

Will send payment when I get home Brian if that's OK?

Sent money for extra man :)

Money sent @BMR sorry it's last minute 👍

OK guys so

Convoys are gonna be needed me thinks

I am leaving my end about 11:30...drop off at maidenhead train station then off from there

JAP SHOW UPDATE
I have ordered our club stand for 22 Elgrands and paid for the members below. Please check and let me know if the Adult numbers are correct and the days against your names to make sure I have it right.

BMR- 1 ADULT -WEEKEND
KARL - 2 ADULTS - WEEKEND
MADFISH- 3 ADULTS - WEEKEND
ROBP - 2 ADULTS - WEEKEND

SANTINO - 2 ADULTS - SUNDAY
SEANH - ADULTS - WEEKEND
CLAPTRAP - 1 ADULT - WEEKEND
KARLOS - 1 ADULT - WEEKEND

EMANUELD1 - 4 ADULTS - WEEKEND
E51ZRIDER - 1 ADULT - WEEKEND
LIZE - 1 ADULT - WEEKEND
CHRIS DAVIES - 1 ADULT - WEEKEND