• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
1546596739918.png

Jap Show - The Japanese Only Car Show at Santa Pod

Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th June, Santa Pod Raceway, Airfield Road, Podington, Wellingborough, Northants, NN29 7XA.
  • Drag Strip - RWYB (Run What Ya Brung - Take your Elgrand on the strip).
  • Show n Shine
  • Club Display Stands
  • Action Arena
  • Drift Rides
  • Fun Fair
  • Traders
  • Food/Drink stalls
All info can be found here - http://www.japshow.co.uk/index.php

This is a weekend event. On Saturday there isn't much going on other than being able to take your car on the strip. This is used more as a travel and get set up day for those camping. For me, it's the best day to arrive as you get to spend the night chilling with your fellow members, having some good food, a drink and making great friends.
Sunday is the main day where all the action kicks off. For people arriving on Sunday, you need to be there early, there is a pre-meet arranged at Poddington Garden Centre, just a few miles down the road. Once everyone is there, you convoy together to the club stand at Santa Pod.

You do NOT need a show car to attend this event, you just need a car. Doesn't matter what condition it's in. If you want to be part of the action, get yourselves along. I strongly advise that anyone who is able to, comes on Saturday and camps overnight. We stay in the pit area, so you'd need to sleep in your Elgrand, although there are some small plots of grass available if anyone does need to bring a tent. We always manage one way or another.

Dogs are not allowed. Do not bring any GLASS. Decant all alcohol in glass bottles into plastic. For beer/cider, please bring cans.

STAND NOW BOOKED - IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND YOU WILL NEED TO BUY YOUR TICKETS DIRECTLY FROM THE JAP SHOW WEBSITE. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO @BMR FOR TICKETS AS THE FUNDS WILL BE RETURNED.
ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR TICKETS, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO LET US KNOW YOU WILL BE ATTENDING AND BRIAN WILL ENSURE YOU ARE ADDED TO THE LIST FOR OUR STAND.

THE DEADLINE FOR BUYING TICKETS TO ATTEND WITH US IS 30TH APRIL 2019

Adult Weekend Pass - £24
Adult Sunday Pass - £16
3 Free kids UNDER 13 per paying adult. Children aged 13 and over will need a ticket.

Drag Strip Costs (Paid on the day, at the box office).

1546594072201.png

1)- @BMR (1 ADULT, WEEKEND) - PAID
2)- @Karl & @Pippa (2 Adults, Weekend) - PAID
3)- @Mark (Madfish) & Amanda (3 adults, Weekend) - PAID
4)- @RobP (2 Adults, 2 Children, Weekend) - PAID
5)- @Santino and Debbie ( 2 adults, 3 kids, Sunday) - PAID (NEED CONTACT DETAILS)
6)- @sean_h and Linda ( 2 Adults, Weekend) - PAID (NEED CONTACT DETAILS)
7)- @Claptrap (1 Adult, Weekend) - PAID
8)- @Karlos (1 Adult, Weekend) - PAID
9)- @Emanueld1 (4 Adults, 2 kids, Weekend) - PAID (NEED CONTACT DETAILS)
10)- @E51ZRider (1 Adult, Weekend) - PAID (NEED CONTACT DETAILS)
11)- @Gazza738 (2 Adults, 5 Kids, Weekend) - NOT PAID (NO COMUNICATION, REMOVED FROM LIST)
12)- @Lize (1 Adult, Weekend) - PAID (NEED CONTACT DETAILS)
13)- @Chris davies (1 Adult, Weekend) - PAID
14)- @Fletch (2 Adults, Weekens) - PAID (NEED CONTACT DETAILS)
15)- @Antidote (2 Adults, Sunday) - PAID
16)- @azbo (1 Adult, 1 Child, Sunday) - PAID (NEED CONTACT DETAILS)
17)- @Cliff goodwin (2 Adult, Weekend) - PAID
18)- @Snoopy11 (2 Adult, Weekend) - PAID
19)- @lee1115 (2 Adult +1 Baby, Weekend) - PAID (NEED CONTACT DETAILS)
20)- @KnightRider (2 Adults - Weekend) - PAID
21)- @dognero (2 Adults - Weekend) - PAID
22)- @Rob-Dept9 (2 Adults - Weekend) - PAID (NEED CONTACT DETAILS)
23)- @Darryl (1 Adult - Weekend) PAID DIRECT TO SANTA POD
24)- @KBro34 (1 Adult - Weekend) PAID DIRECT TO SANTA POD
25)- @Michael6457 (1 Adult - Weekend) PAID DIRECT TO SANTA POD
26)- @Rayzor (1 Adult - Weekend) PAID DIRECT TO SANTA POD (NEED CONTACT DETAILS)
27)- Simjo (Weekend) PAID DIRECT TO SANTA POD (NEED CONTACT DETAILS)
28)- Stumpy (Weekend) PAID DTRECT TO SANTA POD (NEED CONTACT DETAILS)
29) @hendoroku (1 adult, madfish spare ticket)

Last edited:
Yes I don't think I need to say too much about this show, just look at the pics and reports of last years event, its one not to miss. Please let me know if your going as we need to be early to confirm our place for the Club Stand in the best area.

1)- BMR (2 ADULTS, SUNDAY)
2)- Karl & @Pippa (2 Adults, Weekend)
3)- Mark & Amanda (2 adults, weekend)
4)- @RobP (2 Adults, 2 Children, Weekend)
5)-
6)-
7)-
8)-
9)-
10)-
Santino and Debbie 3 kids Sunday only

Would be interested, but cannot give solid answer now, would only know for sure when return from Austria at the end of march on our own wheels :D

Where is it?

@Claptrap - I've updated the info on the event here... does this make it easier for someone, like yourself, who is new to the event scene?

Does this mean I can bring my lil caravan again lol

Does this mean I can bring my lil caravan again lol

Yeah, but we may need to make sure it's moved during the day as the first Jap Show (this one) is usually a lot busier.

PayPal payment made, have PM'd Brian

Great stuff. Looking forward to meeting you bud :)

Need to check which weekend I have my kids but if I am free, me and the misses will come on the Sunday, be great to meet some of you like minded Elgrand owners and chat etc as well as get advice.

Cheers

Back