• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

Gonna miss this, I'm not back in the UK until the end of June :(

sorry to be a pain, and im sure i will get some abuse for asking, but when is the latest you are taking bookings for this one? we would love to come along with you guys, but the van isnt moving anywhere until i can get the money together to fix the wheel bearing :( hoping to have it done soon though.

sorry to be a pain, and im sure i will get some abuse for asking, but when is the latest you are taking bookings for this one? we would love to come along with you guys, but the van isnt moving anywhere until i can get the money together to fix the wheel bearing :( hoping to have it done soon though.

Deadline for tickets is end of April... so you've got a while yet to confirm attendance. We just need as many as possible to pay for tickets up front so that we can get a good spot booked :)

Hi
I'm in please ..for the weekend
4 adult and 2 children's
Thanks

Where will you all be sleeping? There is a camping area for tents etc, but we tend to sleep in the pit area, which means sleeping in the Elgrand. There is some grass area that can be used (along the back row if you can remember from last year), so we should be able to get you a spot over there if you need a tent.

@azbo - you're one of the usual suspects for this one, you coming bud?

Interested but cannot commit yet

Just awaiting final approval but sounds like I could be there this time round

Just gotta have a little think about this one, will let u know very soon

Sorry, i already have tickets for the big fake festival in sunny cleethorpes that weekend with the wifes family so ill be partying in a different postcode to you all

Just gotta have a little think about this one, will let u know very soon
Be great if you can make it again Cliff! Weather's usually a lot better at this one so more happening to keep your lad entertained too 👍

Be great if you can make it again Cliff! Weather's usually a lot better at this one so more happening to keep your lad entertained too 👍
Im hoping to Rob, just trying to work out the dates and seeing if bratfink wants to go this time, be nice if the weather is good but it didn't dampen my spirits, meeting u guys was a highlight and hope to cook again

Where will you all be sleeping? There is a camping area for tents etc, but we tend to sleep in the pit area, which means sleeping in the Elgrand. There is some grass area that can be used (along the back row if you can remember from last year), so we should be able to get you a spot over there if you need a tent.
we'll be ok I live 15 min from santa pod 👍 I'll send the kids back home to sleep 😋

Just checking is £19.60 per adult if I pay now ?
Thanks

Been dithering about shows as they are so far away I never know what might come up and whether I can come or not.
Sent Brian the money, everything else will have to be put on hold :D

Back