• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

Can you put me down for the Sunday, 2 Adults. First Elgrand meet for me as well...

Woohoo and get in there mate

you wont regret it

First time at JapShow for me but done JAE 2 years running plus Beaulie and Goodwood last year and always a great day out

some great guys in this club and always a good laugh

@Fletch and @Antidote - we'll take good care of you, don't worry. We are all a friendly bunch, and it's a great show for your first time.
Glad to have you both on board :D

Couldn't agree more @Karl

great bunch of guys and looking at the attendees some of the best in the club going to this one

Looking to be an absolutely cracking turn out for this show this year! I'm really impressed :D

Looking to be an absolutely cracking turn out for this show this year! I'm really impressed :D

Really excited about this

Came for day years ago in old Ellie and as wasn't full meet I just ended up parking beside Marmite and never meeting anyone as didn't know any one to bump into lol

Really excited about this

Came for day years ago in old Ellie and as wasn't full meet I just ended up parking beside Marmite and never meeting anyone as didn't know any one to bump into lol

When was that? I don't remember at all. First time I remember meeting you was JAE '17

When was that? I don't remember at all. First time I remember meeting you was JAE '17

yep you were parked and in before I arrived lol

was probably 2016 or maybe 2017 as had son and he was walking round etc

he wasn't fan of the drifting etc lol

Welcome to your first meet

you wont regret it

Great bunch of guys....mostly...ignore @RobP hes a wrongun lol
Oh it's great to have you back on here with your dry sense of humour...... lol. 😉

Always great to see new members coming along to events! We're a friendly bunch and we'll look after you all👍😁

Payment made for 2 x Adult Wk/end

1st Elgrand Meet for the missus and me so please be excuse the rabbit in the headlight look LOL
I might be in same boat if I can talk wife into going for weekend , never stopped at a meet , mind I been to pod a couple of times but that was 30 year ago lol

Oh it's great to have you back on here with your dry sense of humour...... lol. 😉

Always great to see new members coming along to events! We're a friendly bunch and we'll look after you all👍😁

Good to be back mate

Seriously though

great to see new faces at meets we will make you all very welcome

I might be in same boat if I can talk wife into going for weekend , never stopped at a meet , mind I been to pod a couple of times but that was 30 year ago lol

Not stayed at POD but done overnights with these reprobates and its a great crack

Well... it seems that we need to find people willing to be dirty stop outs because it's always @RobP, @Becky P, @Pippa and me going to bed at 4am :joy:

Yeah 2 was late enough for me at JAE 17

POD ill see what I can do

@RobP might still be there in body but his spirits leave about midnight

Haha the cost is only on me next morning!!
Yup I'll be up with you until security shut us down. And then back on it again once they've buggered off 😂😂😂🍻🍻🍻

After I've given them a yelling at :joy: Or was that another club? I can't remember any more :joy:

After I've given them a yelling at :joy: Or was that another club? I can't remember any more :joy:
Think it was both mate!!! Pop pop bang exhaust club almost got roasted by you, if we hadn't stopped ya 😂😂

Back