• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

Think it was both mate!!! Pop pop bang exhaust club almost got roasted by you, if we hadn't stopped ya ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah to be fair they were fricking annoying

Gotta buy alcohol again lol

drank all my JD at JAE

@RobP - Just let me roast them :D It was the Honda boys wasn't it? They were just compensating because they can't "pop and bang" in the bedroom :joy:

@E51ZRider - Aldi's Clark's is a bourbon that's nice. Not quite for the JD hit, but it's good for ยฃ12.99 :D

Stick us down fella for sunday be good to have a catch up Ive been really busy of late sorry Brian ill get payment to you asap

I assume you'll be bringing the mini-me and the trikes :D

Well all this talk of drinking til 4am with @RobP and @Karl with their ladies as sold it for me lol . Put me down for 2 adult weekend for me and bratt err I mean Brett. And save us a spot by the bbq . All paid up
Haha nice one mate! Let's get our bbq and drink on ๐Ÿป

You'll have to get your belly in training the week before! Don't think I ate for the rest of the weekend last time ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ha Ha, you haven't met me yet @RobP so visually all will fall in to place when I tell you... my belly training lasts all year round, lol

@RobP - Just let me roast them :D It was the Honda boys wasn't it? They were just compensating because they can't "pop and bang" in the bedroom :joy:

@E51ZRider - Aldi's Clark's is a bourbon that's nice. Not quite for the JD hit, but it's good for ยฃ12.99 :D

Will pop in and have a look buddy

Not tried it so will be a good chance

Wow - 17 on the list already, we'll have the biggest stand at the show at this rate :D

Wow - 17 on the list already, we'll have the biggest stand at the show at this rate :D

Lets go for an epic group.....

one suggestion

lets get pics before half of us leave this time yeah?

Back