• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

What the Fuck is up with people???

Why are some people so freaking selfish and self absorbed that they have no respect for anyone else???

Had a concert completely ruined by the selfish attitude of a few people but one in particular who spent the whole time making more noise than the act on stage, only shutting his mouth for brief moments when pushing past people to get to the bar or out for a cigarette.

It was only a small venue so no matter where we were his presence was a massive factor.

Arsehole!
the world is full of arseholes :mad:

What the Fuck is up with people???

Why are some people so freaking selfish and self absorbed that they have no respect for anyone else???

Had a concert completely ruined by the selfish attitude of a few people but one in particular who spent the whole time making more noise than the act on stage, only shutting his mouth for brief moments when pushing past people to get to the bar or out for a cigarette.

It was only a small venue so no matter where we were his presence was a massive factor.

Arsehole!
I'd have been following the prick out there and "accidentally" spilling a pint or two on him. Even if it costs a score, you'd have a few people that would appreciate your good deed and set you a pint for your trouble.

I'd have been following the prick out there and "accidentally" spilling a pint or two on him. Even if it costs a score, you'd have a few people that would appreciate your good deed and set you a pint for your trouble.
Dangerous game.

He could be mentally ill.
He could be high on drugs.
He could be hard as fcuk.
He could be related to half of the crowd.
He could be a visitor to our great country and carrying a bottle of sulphuric acid in his pocket.
He could have a firearm or a blade.
It goes on and on…

All the above could end in an early exit for you - and a long wait in A&E.

Best leaving it to the security who are supposed to sort it out and who are trained and paid to do it.

I’m not apposed to reasoning with humans, unfortunately he was not interested in anything anyone else had to say. So it potentially ends up getting physical which can escalate as ‘what’s this for’ mentions.

Sometimes you have to accept that some people are just pricks, unfortunately we couldn’t block him out.

You can make out at least one of the letters, they will get caught for sure. Once they have identified the reg they can prove it is that car by comparing other cctv footage of stickers etc

They are not stickers - they are 2 covid masks tied together.

I can’t believe nobody has posted the reg yet.
Yep, it’s a vw and a diesel, the mask is deffo in the wrong place
Needs pulling just for that, dirty git

I quite like the idea of this kind of Tax evasion- but it stings a bit if everyone else is paying it.
There is also a ‘No To SpeedCameras’ sticker below the plate, so the driver is not all bad, hence why I didn’t post his reg…😆👍

I quite like the idea of this kind of Tax evasion- but it stings a bit if everyone else is paying it.
There is also a ‘No To SpeedCameras’ sticker below the plate, so the driver is not all bad, hence why I didn’t post his reg…😆👍
I get your point in principal but not only are they avoiding paying ULEZ they are also potentially avoiding detection for other transgressions such as speeding and parking fines (which we all have to pay if we get caught) as well as potentially more serious things.
A hypothetical example...if they caused an accident then drove off there would be no way of tracing them through dash cam footage as I was able to do when it happened to me a few years ago.
They obviously aren't concerned about breaking the law.

I get your point in principal but not only are they avoiding paying ULEZ they are also potentially avoiding detection for other transgressions such as speeding and parking fines (which we all have to pay if we get caught) as well as potentially more serious things.
A hypothetical example...if they caused an accident then drove off there would be no way of tracing them through dash cam footage as I was able to do when it happened to me a few years ago.
They obviously aren't concerned about breaking the law.
There is that much CCTV about these days, together with image recognition/matching. Wouldn't be that difficult to track them down,

Flipping car manufacturers.....
Got the "service vehicle soon" catch all error message.
Appears to be a glow plug issue.
Most motor factors places tell me my vehicle has a wealth of cheap options available.
Oh no you don't says Vauxhall.

Some have sensors, which basically means one costs 5 times as much as a full set of standard glow plugs.
Over the counter, cheap code readers can't identify the issue or tell me which glow plug it is.
Local vauxhall dealer can't even tell me if I have one, two, three or four of these new fangled sensor plugs. Appears that it was whatever the production line had to hand/felt like.

I hate technology. I hate modern cars.
If I had room for an LPG tank (and nerves of steel for the crumbling road surfaces), I'd be back to Elgrand ownership in a heartbeat.

What's your Fantasy Dog and Name.
Mine " A Rottweiler Called "Get Em" :joy::joy::joy:

Woody,

Press the 'nurse call button' and when the warden arrives let him know that you have missed your medication.

He will arrange for the nurse to bring it to you, in the meantime, deep breaths and happy thoughts.

👍🏻

Woody,

Press the 'nurse call button' and when the warden arrives let him know that you have missed your medication.

He will arrange for the nurse to bring it to you, in the meantime, deep breaths and happy thoughts.

👍🏻
Get a life.
Woody,

👍🏻
Ah bless thanks for your usual input of verbal Diarrhoea.

2 quotes, well done bell whiff.

Back