• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

If literally every motorist despises the ULEZ thing, then how has he still got some sort of chance of getting re-elected?

Is it the mentality of vote for a particular 'party' regardless?

Please be aware - I’ve seen members banned for political posts of lesser weight than these - I don’t want to see anyone banned because I love you all 🥰😍👍

Just booked for the military tatoo in Edinburgh in August (bucket list), was going to take Ed and make a camping trip as well. Instead decided to fly and hotel, kin 'ell not cheap, but more convenient, also hoping to get some of the fringe in, but tickets not yet on sale.
WTF....comes to something when flying is a cheaper option than the train.

Just got back from a mechanics workshop after a brake issue with the Zafira....
But bear with me..
He had in a Nissan 240RS Group B Rally Car for some work.
Good grief doors that make a noise and glorious exhaust fumes from the 2.4 carb fuelled engine. Even with all the shutters open, the smell was intoxicating and the noise deafening.

Just sold the Elgrand, 10 days after buying it! Confession time, I totally convinced myself it had LPG conversion by Simon. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought a white one. (No offence to those that lover the white ones!) Still in the hands of a forum member though.

Time to start again with the car shopping!

Just sold the Elgrand, 10 days after buying it! Confession time, I totally convinced myself it had LPG conversion by Simon. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought a white one. (No offence to those that lover the white ones!) Still in the hands of a forum member though.

Time to start again with the car shopping!
Thanks for the implied thumbs up mate :)

I am still converting Elgrands to LPG you know, you could have brought the one you bought to me if you wanted it converting to LPG.. ;)

How did you come to be convinced I'd already converted it to LPG before you bought it? :rolleyes: :joy:

I could've, but it would have added about 2k to the cost and it still would have been white!

I've washed it twice in the past ten days and it was still dirty this morning!

Had it not been for an offer to buy at the same cost I'd paid for her, I would have been happy keeping her, even though she was white. Even got decent enough mpg in my short ownership.

Why did you think I'd converted it though?

Could look at it like this.. You've been looking for one I converted to LPG, others now and in future will be too. So you might have had to paid a bit more for one I converted and others in future might do the same when you sell on. Plus you know for sure I converted it and have recently run my usual diagnostics on it if you have me do it :p

Why did you think I'd converted it though?

Could look at it like this.. You've been looking for one I converted to LPG, others now and in future will be too. So you might have had to paid a bit more for one I converted and others in future might do the same when you sell on. Plus you know for sure I converted it and have recently run my usual diagnostics on it if you have me do it :p
I was a total moron, that's why! 😁😜

Yeah, happy to buy one and spend a short break in Yorkshire at sometime afterwards too. How's the booking queue these days Simon?

I was a total moron, that's why! 😁😜

Yeah, happy to buy one and spend a short break in Yorkshire at sometime afterwards too. How's the booking queue these days Simon?
I'm nowhere near as fully booked up with what I call 'big jobs' (such as new LPG conversion installation) as I have been at some points in the past so I'd expect to get you in at relatively short notice.

That's a bit bigger than my boat's V8 crankshaft that I've become very familiar with

There are other pics/videos of ship and other big engines on the internet

Back