• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

There's nothing good about covid and lockdown for anyone. I have not had a holiday away all year. I really feel for you guys. I think everyone is pretty pi##ed off with it now. But as @Kermit points out, at least we're not dead so try and stay strong peeps and let's all hope for a better year next year 🤞🤘😆
Yep, could be worse, could work for the NHS, really really feel for those poor sods.

Yeah, they must be dreading this winter.
Incredible people, I couldn't do it. When I am moping around the house for 2 weeks I shall just think we're doing it for them.

My neighbours dog shit in our garden this morning. My wife told me to get a shovel and throw it into their garden. So I did. Seemed a bit pointless, they now have my gardening tool and I still have the mess.

its not hard to get banned ive almost done it a few times

I agree Bob, it's provocation.

This numpty in an orange apron came up to me and asked if wanted decking. I took the initiative and got the first punch in.

Last edited:
54% of cases Schools, Colleges and Universities. 46% Others. It's all as clear as mud.

The twats are even panic buying car parts now. I've tried today to get some anti roll bar links for my Ellie today & was told by the guy that these have been panic bought. WHAT NEXT???

The twats are even panic buying car parts now. I've tried today to get some anti roll bar links for my Ellie today & was told by the guy that these have been panic bought. WHAT NEXT???
Pet food, cat litter and of course beer, wine, cider, lager and spirits. You have to get your priorities right!!

In light of recent panic buying, supermarkets have introduced purchase limits.

Asda: 2 hand sanitisers, 24 toilet rolls max.

Tesco: 1 Hand sanitiser, 18 toilet rolls & 2kg rice.

Co-op: 12 rolls toilet paper, 1Kg rice.

Aldi: 2 Trumpets, 1 diving suit & a MIG welder.

Errr has everyone seen the competition happy place competition thread?

How the bloody hell are we supposed to vote for the winner? I'm in bloody tears reading most of the posts 😂

Karl's story should be made in to a film.

]Errr has everyone seen the competition happy place competition thread?

How the bloody hell are we supposed to vote for the winner? I'm in bloody tears reading most of the posts 😂

Karl's story should be made in to a film.

I remember listening to that on the radio.
Everything in the factory stopped for it.

Back