• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Very true... I might have gone a little OTT today....
View attachment 43709

When the missus asks 'Is that our fridge' :laughing:

No, I've only got the top shelf half full and the local convenience shop only had 2 cans left this evening when I went in to buy milk.

Not as weird as chicken in a can

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 10
well there's 4 hours of frustration and needless head spinning my father in law wanted to buy his great great granddaughter a lap top for christmas/birthday argos click/collect so son orders it on his phone but the card is not registered to a phone so he pops to argos to see if they can order it in store then pick up no so back to father in law drag him out in the cold to the bank transfer money to his account whilst in the bank order the laptop on the phone walk to argos and pick up laptop just fucking sell the laptop in the first place no wonder they are going to close stores

I am now so confused with this second lockdown, I thought it started at midnight last night, is it midnight tonight then?
Just had email from Halfords saying "That means you can continue to browse in our shops and visit our garages, which are operating with rigorous safety measures in place in accordance with the current government guidelines."
'BROWSE in our shops' WTF?

There's no drop in traffic coming past my house at all, as busy as ever.

With kids still at school and people pissing about this is going to be a very slow painful lockdown, we won't be coming out of this any time soon.

i agree it is confusing but why make it even more so with a ruling to say unessential items cant be sold ie vap/tobacco shops closed but you can get them from a supermarket or alcohol my father in law is old so does not understand that you can't go and buy Christmas presents and that without a mobile phone you are stuffed i will continue to be vigilant but it is hitting old people just as bad by not seeing relatives and not going out he even said he would of given up if we were not seeing him rant over my tat has just arrived

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

haha im breathing deep and even all i ask is make it simple for old folk without internet banking

I am now so confused with this second lockdown, I thought it started at midnight last night, is it midnight tonight then?
Just had email from Halfords saying "That means you can continue to browse in our shops and visit our garages, which are operating with rigorous safety measures in place in accordance with the current government guidelines."
'BROWSE in our shops' WTF?

There's no drop in traffic coming past my house at all, as busy as ever.

With kids still at school and people pissing about this is going to be a very slow painful lockdown, we won't be coming out of this any time soon.
I think the term 'Browse' has most definitely been wrongly used!! However places like halfords, euro car parts etc are categorised into the essential shops sector, so are allowed to keep open to keep people on the road who still have to work. Same with B&Q, they're allowed to continue trading as the construction and trade industries have been told to keep working, so they need a supply source.
So many loopholes in how the rules can be interpreted this time.
The business hardest hit in this lockdown are the leisure and entertainment sectors, bars, cafes and restaurants, and the high street non essential shops.
Fingers crossed it has the necessary result to see a fall in infection rates so it doesn't get extended past Dec 2nd!

I think the term 'Browse' has most definitely been wrongly used!! However places like halfords, euro car parts etc are categorised into the essential shops sector, so are allowed to keep open to keep people on the road who still have to work. Same with B&Q, they're allowed to continue trading as the construction and trade industries have been told to keep working, so they need a supply source.
So many loopholes in how the rules can be interpreted this time.
The business hardest hit in this lockdown are the leisure and entertainment sectors, bars, cafes and restaurants, and the high street non essential shops.
Fingers crossed it has the necessary result to see a fall in infection rates so it doesn't get extended past Dec 2nd!
Could not agree more, we need to keep our cars on the road, to use the word 'browse' is pathetic.

Don't believe it but the dog is really taking the fireworks well this year she's fast on in the wifes chair and every second garden seems to be setting the things off this week, it just don't figure

Don't believe it but the dog is really taking the fireworks well this year she's fast on in the wifes chair and every second garden seems to be setting the things off this week, it just don't figure
Maybe it’s gone deaf? My mutts are not too bad with the fireworks the jack Russel just wants to fight them and the old lurcher cross can’t be arsed with anything

Maybe it’s gone deaf? My mutts are not too bad with the fireworks the jack Russel just wants to fight them and the old lurcher cross can’t be arsed with anything
lol, she aint deaf, she can hear the biscuit barrel open from the bottom of the garden
Think she also just can't be arsed this time , mind you as i said they have been going off all week and we are all at home this year

Not a good day to be a mink, especially a Danish one.

Back