• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

It'll be Kamala Harris sooner than you expect, his own party will get Biden out, he was just a vote getter.

Biden won't manage 4 years. USA will have its first female president by default. Cue some riots and the rest of the world scratching/shaking its head.

Mrs B and I will hopefully heading for Europe in our camper (nickname to be decided...its causing some angst in the household).

Fuk American politics.
I've just been out to get some poppy day stuff.
Maybe a garden size poppy or something.
Nothing.
Zilch.
Can't get anything anywhere.
Bollox.
I know it's fashionable to knock the poppy but FFS the poor bastards aren't even cold yet.
It's only been 100 years.
I feel sick.

Not eating Danish bacon again.

Fuk American politics.
I've just been out to get some poppy day stuff.
Maybe a garden size poppy or something.
Nothing.
Zilch.
Can't get anything anywhere.
Bollox.
I know it's fashionable to knock the poppy but FFS the poor bastards aren't even cold yet.
It's only been 100 years.
I feel sick.
We put a 6ft flag (lest we forget) on the flagpole and put it round "front" of the house were all can see this year---it's usually in the back garden ;)

I've just been looking at the threads I've started in order to add tags to them. Out of nearly 3,500 posts theres about 4 posts of any use I've actually started :eek:.

I was admiring some of your "tat" as you call it the other day but I now can't remember what it was!

:joy:all tat stick on :joy:one idea that was a poor one was the feelers that andy keeps bringing up:confounded:

ok i put pinstripe on shark fin defusers on rear bumper trim edging on inside doors seatbelt pads with white pearl in Japanese on white pearl stickers on front and rear screen plus the octopus on rear and painted calipers

ok i put pinstripe on shark fin defusers on rear bumper trim edging on inside doors seatbelt pads with white pearl in Japanese on white pearl stickers on front and rear screen plus the octopus on rear and painted calipers
Must be about 2.5 seconds off a standing quarter.

great to go touring in the UK in an Elgrand though when you can't leave the country

Back