• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Seriously though, I imagine trying to get a fresh turkey as I usually do will be a nightmare so felt it prudent to get a frozen one pronto.

Indeed. I had my flu jab before they start handing them out for free and the queue is twice round the block.

i used to wait for the tree hugging do-gooders to let 20000 go from the farm at chichester:mad: then drive along in the morning and pick a few up:innocent: a mate of mine worked there so always gave me the heads up:cool:

ouch , my eyes hurt and i'm sure my taste buds would too

They're one of the best Quorn products, its a couple of decades since I ate chicken but it seems similar and tastes fine, they make you thirsty afterwards though. Think about £2 in the freezer section and would serve 4.

Never buy their sausages though. Cauldron Lincoln or at a push Linda McCartney for those.

They're one of the best Quorn products, its a couple of decades since I ate chicken but it seems similar and tastes fine, they make you thirsty afterwards though. Think about £2 in the freezer section and would serve 4.

Never buy their sausages though. Cauldron Lincoln or at a push Linda McCartney for those.
Not good for me then, i drink enough at xmas

There are so many good meat substitutes out there now. Viv Era make some tasty products. Naked Glory sausages are good.

Even Heck do vegan sausages now.

Back