• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Holy crap, makes you think the US carrying guns might be a good idea. I may be tempted using it if I had discovered this after picking up my Burger King 😕

I know this is about a VW but it could happen to any of us.
Stealing an exhaust and alloy wheels at a services is bad.
It was a wind up post 😂 just read the comments in the group. The guy had a blow out on way home from a show, and took the pic of his mates fixing it for a laugh. Kinda backfired on him though as it's getting shared all over an now getting a shed load of abuse 😂

It was a wind up post 😂 just read the comments in the group. The guy had a blow out on way home from a show, and took the pic of his mates fixing it for a laugh. Kinda backfired on him though as it's getting shared all over an now getting a shed load of abuse 😂
I suppose it serves him right for posting fake news.

How many men does it take to change a wheel... :laughing:

FUCK OFF
JUST FUCK OFF
ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
Back of the car park.
Nothing parked there half hour ago.
Spaces on the way in and both sides.
I hate all people.

Attachments

• IMG_20200929_154420.jpg
    IMG_20200929_154420.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 37
know the feeling of fuck off fuck off but my gripe with have you tried e/bay in shops went totally bonkers today as we were in the area of argos today popped in to buy grandkids bike for Christmas every one we looked at was out of stock as i was getting pissed off the persistant came over and asked what the problem was so my mrs explained the lady got her magic phone out and after 5 mins said we are out of stock every where but i can order you one and you can collect in store next week fuck fuck fuck off just put them in the fucking shop so i can get it at my convenience mrs ordered it but found one on line exactly the same 20 quid cheaper and will be here Saturday

know the feeling of fuck off fuck off but my gripe with have you tried e/bay in shops went totally bonkers today as we were in the area of argos today popped in to buy grandkids bike for Christmas every one we looked at was out of stock as i was getting pissed off the persistant came over and asked what the problem was so my mrs explained the lady got her magic phone out and after 5 mins said we are out of stock every where but i can order you one and you can collect in store next week fuck fuck fuck off just put them in the fucking shop so i can get it at my convenience mrs ordered it but found one on line exactly the same 20 quid cheaper and will be here Saturday
Breathe, Bob, breathe, come on stay with me.

Glad you got it sorted, Xmas is gonna be very odd this year for sure.
I just bought a turkey lol.

Breathe, Bob, breathe, come on stay with me.

Glad you got it sorted, Xmas is gonna be very odd this year for sure.
I just bought a turkey lol.
Get in there. If you buy a live turkey, you can kill it on Christmas eve, then invite 30 people for the funeral the next day.

Back