• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Bollux...looks like our camping extraveganza is off. Bloody local lockdown , don't they know we've a new Elgrand to exhibit!
On a slightly more positive note, a week of tinkering and crusing up and down the promenade maybe okay, don't think Mrs G will be as enthusiastic tho?

Bollux...looks like our camping extraveganza is off. Bloody local lockdown , don't they know we've a new Elgrand to exhibit!
On a slightly more positive note, a week of tinkering and crusing up and down the promenade maybe okay, don't think Mrs G will be as enthusiastic tho?
Ah bugger, not cool.

Tell Mrs G you are the boss not her!

Let me know how you get on.

I've given up with the idea of doing anything until next April.

Wife has been watching a slack handful of bake off and other cookery offerings on catchup, I have been watching Sons of Anarchy in the diner lounge getting further pissed on Bothams 76 wine, she pokes head around the the door and says......"we must engage more".......should have been a chef!!! WTF

so we come from a guy who can run and a guy who can drive and ownes a launderette, think I might let it run or wash over me..!!!

Here's a general rant thread... let all of that pent up anger out!

Go!
I see you have a few mods on your E50, can you suggest a good place to obtain aftermarket lights from, LED rear lights etc?
Any help appriciated...

Always great when you're having a bad day to read about other people's misery. Makes you feel better about your own shit.

Although I'm not going to publicly rant about my shit life at the moment, pretty sure my solicitor would advise against it :joy:
Also, since you are an E50 expert...
I have a couple of issues with the lights in my instument cluster, I have a 1997 Caravan V with the 3.3 ltr V6, the only clusters I can find at wreckers here are from the newer models with the 3.5 ltr V6, do you have any idea if the newer ones are interchangable with the older ones? Before I fork out money on one...

Back