• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What would you like to see from this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 posts are soon reached , then full forum access awaits 🙂
3062D0DA-842F-4158-BEE2-BF9E79E2B45C.jpeg

Ok thank you for the quick response, maybe that's why regarding posts. Cheers
The link below is a good place to start reading.

The link below is a good place to start reading.

That section looks really helpful and will look in greater depth soon. What about a front lip mystic black replacement as I'm on the verge of losing it to UK speed bumps as too low?

That section looks really helpful and will look in greater depth soon. What about a front lip mystic black replacement as I'm on the verge of losing it to UK speed bumps as too low?
That my friend is rarer than a steak that's still on the cow.

Yes it seems that way it was the rare looking that sold it to me so you could say I've been well done. I won't give up though 🤞

The last resort is the Japanese auctions but it will be like a zillion quid in shipping. You may be able to have it repaired. @Claptrap had his repaired to a high standard after it was smashed to bits by a large brick that fell off the back of a lorry.

The traders on here always give good value and good service.
Agree. I'm often impressed with their willingness to provide advice and guidance that isn't of the kind which leads you to their door.

Certain threads that are
non technical don’t appeal to everyone,
Some members only want purely technical stuff without having to sort the “Wheat from the Chaff”

The “Chaff” is the social / community side of the forum , as the 18+ became access by request , could we add a few more threads on the same basis ?
Personally, suits me fine as it is - but many want answers, & they want them NOW ! - without the “clutter” 😏

but many want answers, & they want them NOW ! - without the “clutter” 😏
Ya know, I wouldn't be complaining and using words like 'clutter' before I got to know the forum, how it works, where to find things and so forth (and also shelled out for a membership). But hey, that's only me!

Oh, I have another suggestion - restrict this thread to paying members and non-paying but longstanding members? I'm not sure how useful any recommendations from people who haven't even cracked the 10 post mark are going to be 🤣

What would you the members like to see from us the admin team do to this forum to make it a better user experience.

This is your chance to have your say and push the forum in the direction that you the user would like to see.

Please no banter in here we want open honest answers so we can improve the user experience.

Admin team will be actively monitoring this thread.
Hi
Forum is fantastic but I find the ‘search’ facility is very vague & so many posts don’t relate to what I’ve searched for. Is it possible to increase filtration for mother search.
other than that congratulations to a great facility & thanks for being there.

In the same vein as we can opt to 'watch' a thread, is there some way in which unwanted threads could be added to an ignore list?

In the same vein as we can opt to 'watch' a thread, is there some way in which unwanted threads could be added to an ignore list?
You just 'Unwatch' the thread and you won't be alerted to new posts on that thread :)

@Claptrap - thanks for your reply. That would work for threads I had in my watch list, but not for threads I might want to avoid altogether.

@Claptrap - thanks for your reply. That would work for threads I had in my watch list, but not for threads I might want to avoid altogether.
Sadly, no magic button for that at the moment but it might be on a pending 'To Do' list somewhere if the software allows it, lol

👍 thanks again, I'll keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back