• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck shit bollocks piss wank. If you see that DHL van around Surrey please give it a good kicking then shit on the drivers seat.DSC_1164.JPGDSC_1163.JPG

£140 to park in the T4 Heathrow short stay for 16 days and some cnut drives into the beemer door handle and leaves behind his white paint and a creased door. £400 to sort and the cnuts only have roving CCTV so unlikey to have evidence and only plod and insurance company can access cctv. Cheap holiday became an expensive one. :mad:

Gutted for you mate, and message received and understood :poop::poop::poop:
It was actually worse than that but the dent popped back but has left the paintwork is crazed. Grrrr

Apparantly the handbrake on my accord isn't as good as I thought it was...

Hence why my neighbour was banging on my front door to show me his car with my honda wedged into the side!

Just what I need on the run up to Christmas :(

Hence why my neighbour was banging on my front door to show me his car with my honda wedged into the side!

Nightmare mate. 🙄 that proper bad luck right there. Was there much damage?

Bent wing and possible suspension damage as his front wheel seems to have taken the brunt

Definitely not needed, hope your insurance isn't affected too much

£140 to park in the T4 Heathrow short stay for 16 days and some cnut drives into the beemer door handle and leaves behind his white paint and a creased door. £400 to sort and the cnuts only have roving CCTV so unlikey to have evidence and only plod and insurance company can access cctv. Cheap holiday became an expensive one. :mad:
Yuk this is vile, and typical! Have a great holiday come back all refreshed and some bellend has to ruin it. :(

Oh crikey, not good. :(

Mine was lovely & straightish when I bought it but when the wife asks "did you know there's another dent on the side" you know she's bollocksed into something again. Next Elgrand I get will be one driver only then I can only blame myself & the pricks who can't park properly - ask @Steve Thompson & Magnet about that one :confused::)

My neighbour across the street, the female of the couple, catches her own gate post between 2 and 4 times a year and has done for the past 4 to 5 years.
She has hit other things too but is determined not to give up driving.

Andrew is that a photo of the van that hit you if so ring them with the no and time all there vans are tracked hope this helps to get your paint sorted
Yes, am on to it thank you

Back