• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck shit bollocks piss wank. If you see that DHL van around Surrey please give it a good kicking then shit on the drivers seat.View attachment 11527View attachment 11528
£140 to park in the T4 Heathrow short stay for 16 days and some cnut drives into the beemer door handle and leaves behind his white paint and a creased door. £400 to sort and the cnuts only have roving CCTV so unlikey to have evidence and only plod and insurance company can access cctv. Cheap holiday became an expensive one. :mad:
Apparantly the handbrake on my accord isn't as good as I thought it was...

Hence why my neighbour was banging on my front door to show me his car with my honda wedged into the side!

Just what I need on the run up to Christmas :(
Oh no gutted for you all

NOW TV are fucking shite, trying to buy the Black Friday deals and constantly getting error messages then trying to communicate the problem through their online help system is seriously testing my patience.

UK significantly worse off under all Brexit scenarios – official forecast

nobody told us these things pre referendum, the country is run by corrupt people

UK significantly worse off under all Brexit scenarios – official forecast

nobody told us these things pre referendum, the country is run by corrupt people
The world is run by corrupt people.

I had to wrestle a double blow out on a Honda Blackbird at 90mph, wooden sleeper in the middle of a dark unlit section of road just as I swung out to pass a car. It blew out both tyres and took out the bellypan, I stayed on!!View attachment 11340View attachment 11341
i don't know if this count,had a blow out in me pants,on the back of workmate's ZZR1100(stage three
I had to wrestle a double blow out on a Honda Blackbird at 90mph, wooden sleeper in the middle of a dark unlit section of road just as I swung out to pass a car. It blew out both tyres and took out the bellypan, I stayed on!!View attachment 11340View attachment 11341
don't know if this counts,A14 bypass(pre speed cam days:)),in me shell suit+trainers,on the back of workmates ZZR1100(stage 1 tuned) doin' 175mph,1/4 mile ahead granada scorpio indicates,by the time he'd pulled out we were right up his chocolate starfish doin' 90mph on just the front wheel,workmate had ablow out in his pants

public transport :mad: had to get a bus today for hospital appointment :((eye check with weard drops) the bus service is one every 10mins so get to bus stop 5mins early:grinning:bus is then 25mins late :mad:training a new driver :eek:as I said to the instructor that's a bloody good start to his training :mad::mad::mad:

not my week :rolleyes: had a fat fuck on a fat fuck bmw bike with more paniers and sissy bars tap on my passenger mirror and shouting use your mirrors :confused: as I was stationary in traffic and he was filtering through cant see what his problem was :confused: apart from being a FUCKING KNOB JOCKEY :mad: rant over

not my week :rolleyes: had a fat fuck on a fat fuck bmw bike with more paniers and sissy bars tap on my passenger mirror and shouting use your mirrors :confused: as I was stationary in traffic and he was filtering through cant see what his problem was :confused: apart from being a FUCKING KNOB JOCKEY :mad: rant over
Yep sounds about right,😉someone who thinks they are more important than everyone else👌🐓.one of my pet hates😈

You'd probably unknowingly tried to kill him about 5 minutes previously.

Picking up grandchildren from a nursery in unmade road, an idiot in a delivery van belting along the road drove straight through a puddle at full speed and drenched me. Saw he had stopped round the corner to deliver something. Gave him a few choice words (out of earshot of the grandchildren) He said " I didn't see you". Few more choice words from me including of course "If you can't see people you shouldn't be driving a bloody van".
Afterwards it occurred to me that instead of ranting at him (or as well as), should have taken a photo of his number plate and complained to his company. Why do these thoughts always occur after the event?:(

Last edited:
stationary for 10mins haha he couldn't get his fat bike and ass through other bikes had no problem :rolleyes:

Picking up grandchildren from a nursery in unmade road, an idiot in a delivery van belting along the road drove straight through a puddle at full speed and drenched me. Saw he had stopped round the corner to deliver something. Gave him a few choice words (out of earshot of the grandchildren) He said " I didn't see you". Few more choice words from me including of course "If you can't see people you should be driving a bloody van".
Afterwards it occurred to me that instead of ranting at him (or as well as), should have taken a photo of his number plate and complained to his company. Why do these thoughts always occur after the event?:(
A penknife through a tyre sidewall would have been more satisfying.

A penknife through a tyre sidewall would have been more satisfying.
My fave if someone parked in way(or leaves car parked after "incident")=permanent marker pen, note written across windscreen😉stays on quite a while and no damage as such😁and they can see it all the while they're driving away😂😂😂

Back