• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

HOLY CRAP, how did you manage to stay on????????????????????????????????????????????

Glad you did though :)

I had to wrestle a double blow out on a Honda Blackbird at 90mph, wooden sleeper in the middle of a dark unlit section of road just as I swung out to pass a car. It blew out both tyres and took out the bellypan, I stayed on!!View attachment 11340View attachment 11341

HOLY CRAP, how did you manage to stay on????????????????????????????????????????????

Glad you did though :)

Not a scooby do! Once I'd wrestled to a stop at the side of the road I let out a loud "YEESSSSS" and punched the air. Wild ride!

I had to wrestle a double blow out on a Honda Blackbird at 90mph, wooden sleeper in the middle of a dark unlit section of road just as I swung out to pass a car. It blew out both tyres and took out the bellypan, I stayed on!!View attachment 11340View attachment 11341
Whoa!😬thats proper stuff of legendsπŸ‘well held that manπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘most lesser riders and or bikes would not be here now! Truly a cbr1100xx SUPER Blackbird😎

Whoa!😬thats proper stuff of legendsπŸ‘well held that manπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘most lesser riders and or bikes would not be here now! Truly a cbr1100xx SUPER Blackbird😎
I had the blackbird from new in 2000, sadly I rode it in to the floor, as other bikes came it went down the pecking order to winter bike, it was a mess when I sold it in 2014. Shame it was great bike.

Bit calmer now but I quite enjoyed poking the grim reaper with a stick and running away, had more than my fair share of close shaves, even broken bones is getting away with it.

Bit calmer now but I quite enjoyed poking the grim reaper with a stick and running away, had more than my fair share of close shaves, even broken bones is getting away with it.
A mate at work(due to retire in couple weeks age 67)πŸ°πŸŽ‚has a black 96? p reg he's had from new(genuine 1caring owner bike)πŸ‘

Yep know the feelingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚nothing like a near death 😱 experience to make you feel alive(when you've recoveredπŸ˜‰)

I had the blackbird from new in 2000, sadly I rode it in to the floor, as other bikes came it went down the pecking order to winter bike, it was a mess when I sold it in 2014. Shame it was great bike.
HahahaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,just sunk in what you said there........... pecking orderπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ“/blackbirdπŸ‘

What the fuck were they thinking when they designed the glovebox on the E51!

I know there is a lot behind it, but the dash is massive and glovebox is the size of a large letter....
I think the clue is in the name.. it's for your gloves ,😁😁, not too sure about a " cockpit" though !!!

Back