• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Oh, and where I work, there are approx 40-50 office staff. There is ONE "throne" in the mens toilet.

It's ALWAYS engaged! Fuck sake. My bowels need to empty themselves, and I can never fucking go because some other fucker is always using it.
No shit.... literally πŸ˜€, πŸ‘πŸ‘

The reason for the Betsy name is from 1945's after the 2nd world war they decided
due to the fact that the women had been so hard working back at home that they would
name their cars after a women being that the car's tanks and vehicles had gone though
so much shit in combat.
The most common name at the time was BETSY so most older people named their car after
that.
Pilots also called their planes Betsy too as they used Rolls Royce engines and the inventor of that engine
had a wife called betty, she used to work on the production lines and still has a solid silver flying lady
in the main foyer of the Rolls Royce building and even has that name engraved under it.
Steve Mcqueen also had various bikes and cars and all but one was called betsy, he had fleets
of cars, often work horse vehicles to ferry him about from racing events in between filming,
one was a 1964 Camero in deep red with a double overhead inlet modified to take in 458 cubic
inches of air at 5000rpm through the convexed inlet cones and it is at this point I would like to say I haven't got a fucking clue what I'm talking about and this is all totally made up.
The reason for the Betsy name is from 1945's after the 2nd world war they decided
due to the fact that the women had been so hard working back at home that they would
name their cars after a women being that the car's tanks and vehicles had gone though
so much shit in combat.
The most common name at the time was BETSY so most older people named their car after
that.
Pilots also called their planes Betsy too as they used Rolls Royce engines and the inventor of that engine
had a wife called betty, she used to work on the production lines and still has a solid silver flying lady
in the main foyer of the Rolls Royce building and even has that name engraved under it.
Steve Mcqueen also had various bikes and cars and all but one was called betsy, he had fleets
of cars, often work horse vehicles to ferry him about from racing events in between filming,
one was a 1964 Camero in deep red with a double overhead inlet modified to take in 458 cubic
inches of air at 5000rpm through the convexed inlet cones and it is at this point I would like to say I haven't got a fucking clue what I'm talking about and this is all totally made up.
Ha ha ha ...loving that last bit - nice one πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Family Fish and chip supper yesterday , shop one 4 cod/chips and 1 cod Β£16.50 , shop 2 last week as shop one was shut , 4 cod/chips and 1 cod Β£28.00 :confused:
..They
Why the fuck cant people use indicators when turning,no just break cant be arsed its to much fucking hassle..
And while im at it some fucking cockwomble thought it would be ok to do 40 ish on a 30 main road because he was late for work,only to wind his fucking window down to ask me what my fucking probblem was?
Now bare in mind im fucking wound up,and ive got my dissabled son in the car to take him to school,i decided to play this 1 cool,first off i told him that the speed he was doing 40+ on a 30 mph was dangerous due to the congestion and secondly he was not only cought on the speed cameras but was also video'd on my own dash camera,so he starts giving it the verbal and i told him to take his pantys out of the crack of his arse,BUT then i hear a siren only 3 cars behind me,yes an umarked car and he gets pulled over. Hope he had a very nice day!!
Brilliant ...instant karma, hope he was well late for work & police knacked him for being a knobπŸ‘

IT'S EVERY FUKIN TIME!!!!!
REALLY NOT FUNNY.
Yep happened to me several times, park at the far end of Tesco car park, it's empty, but fecking isn't when come back out, well it is apart from the Elgrand magnet cluster effect

Yep know the feelingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚nothing like a near death 😱 experience to make you feel alive(when you've recoveredπŸ˜‰)

When flying through the air I usually thought "Ah shit this going to hurt" Only once I thought feck it you've done it this time son, I was drag racing an FZR100O EXUP on a bumpy old airstrip, Waterbeach near Cambridge, I think it's long since been stopped. There was a compression just before the timing lights at the end of the strip that was throwing my bike in to a bit of a wiggle, anyway run 3 I thought I'm having this gixer. Hit the compression and got the mother of all tank slappers, it hoyed me off and I tripped the lights no longer on the bike at about 125 doing flic flacks. Came to a stop, eventually, nice and quite, blue sky, fluffy clouds, Am I dead? Nooo that fecking hurts.

No Dec didn't stay on that time! Kept my helmet as a trophy though.

Attachments

• 20171107_221725.jpg
    20171107_221725.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20171107_221859.jpg
    20171107_221859.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 20171107_221817.jpg
    20171107_221817.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 2
No Dec didn't stay on that time! Kept my helmet as a trophy though.
I was actually replying to the earlier knackered rims, but forgot to include the post. Your certainly not a fair weather rider. I’ve not rode a bike for 20 years, keep toying with the idea of a low rider (wife won’t let me have a sports bike for obvious reasons) just don’t know when I,d ever get the chance to take it out

I was actually replying to the earlier knackered rims, but forgot to include the post. Your certainly not a fair weather rider. I’ve not rode a bike for 20 years, keep toying with the idea of a low rider (wife won’t let me have a sports bike for obvious reasons) just don’t know when I,d ever get the chance to take it out
Get one for the summer, winter is no fun, still doing my 50 mile commute on the bike, dark nights and the weather has been dire of recent, makes visibility difficult for car drivers, I've had 5 cars in week try to take me out, woman in a mini ran a red light, twice had someone want the bit of road I'm on, woman on the a19 pulled in to the outside lane whilst I was in it along side her, bloke looked straight through me at a round-a-bout then pulled out anyway, then had another woman do the same! Got to keep your wits about you, especially when your not hanging about.

It is amazing how many idiots are out there. They struggle seeing cars. Bikes have no chance. Car drivers should be made to go out on mopeds as part of the test. It’s only when you’ve been on a bike you understand the importance of awareness

Nice, he should hang on to it prices are going up not down
Get one for the summer, winter is no fun, still doing my 50 mile commute on the bike, dark nights and the weather has been dire of recent, makes visibility difficult for car drivers, I've had 5 cars in week try to take me out, woman in a mini ran a red light, twice had someone want the bit of road I'm on, woman on the a19 pulled in to the outside lane whilst I was in it along side her, bloke looked straight through me at a round-a-bout then pulled out anyway, then had another woman do the same! Got to keep your wits about you, especially when your not hanging about.
Many idiots about😬some of the stuff i see from my elevated position in my artic confirm my reason for no longer being an active road biker😞😞but if they cant see a big fuck off 50ft artic doing max 52mph are they gonna see a bike?especially if its speeding(hi @sevenπŸ˜‰)

It is amazing how many idiots are out there. They struggle seeing cars. Bikes have no chance. Car drivers should be made to go out on mopeds as part of the test. It’s only when you’ve been on a bike you understand the importance of awareness
In the cities I don't think bikers help Their own case, to the point I hate bikes/bikers in cities. Absolute menaces. Pull up to a junction and they swarm you on both sides leaving no room. They over take under take, worse than the bloody wombles. I understand it's been spoilt for the 0.001% of bikers that aren't riding without any consideration of other road users and a death wish. The rest think the highway code doesnt apply to them and its all thier personal race track.

In the cities I don't think bikers help Their own case, to the point I hate bikes/bikers in cities. Absolute menaces. Pull up to a junction and they swarm you on both sides leaving no room. They over take under take, worse than the bloody wombles. I understand it's been spoilt for the 0.001% of bikers that aren't riding without any consideration of other road users and a death wish. The rest think the highway code doesnt apply to them and its all thier personal race track.
I think I ride fast but safe, within my skills base, but to others I probably.. no I'm sure I look reckless but I've been riding motorcycles since I was 6yrs old, I'm now 55.

I think I ride fast but safe, within my skills base, but to others I probably.. no I'm sure I look reckless but I've been riding motorcycles since I was 6yrs old, I'm now 55.
Are you weaving in and out of traffic passing on which ever side you like?

Ive been riding since i was 12,now 58πŸ˜‚and lucky to get to that to be honestπŸ˜‰ but so much traffic with high percentage of eejits i dont take(manyπŸ˜‰)risks nowadays and often see bikers and wonder how many times they'll get away with riding like knob endsπŸ˜’

Totally agree but most "proper"bikers play by the rules mostlyπŸ‘its the ones who think everyone admires their antics that are the main problemπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Sometimes you got make progress or you might as well be in a car.
Then I rest my case.

Totally agree but most "proper"bikers play by the rules mostlyπŸ‘its the ones who think everyone admires their antics that are the main problemπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Proper bikers must be that 0.001% that I was on about. You see them with their helmet cams riding like cunts breaking all the rules of the road. As soon as someone does something they don't like they...............😀 boils my piss. Then there's the ones on a country road leaning so far over the white line they're asking for a car or lorry to take their heads off. Bikers are their own worst enemy. Arghhhhhhhh. Lol.

Back