• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Tidying up a pile of paperwork that I dumped in the spare room three months ago I found an envelope WTF "I remember you" opened it up counted the £50's and £20's £1000, result..... back in the safe you go.

Tidying up a pile of paperwork that I dumped in the spare room three months ago I found an envelope WTF "I remember you" opened it up counted the £50's and £20's £1000, result..... back in the safe you go.
Wish I could misplace a feckin grand so easily... :eek::eek:

Backed out of the bin store this afternoon, looking at rear camera, everything going great....CRACK!
Rear bumper bent and cracked by the rear wheel arch.
Clipped back in, but it's bent outwards slightly and the paintwork all crazed around the the split.
Are the bumpers easily repairable, or do I need to get in touch with Steve at Tojo and open my wallet....?
Just done the same :-( how do you get on?

Was busy running cables in the car and found this, I was wondering where the knocking noise on acceleration, deceleration and speed bumps was coming from........ should have used velcro, amateurs, tsk.

8AsHkhU.jpg

Was busy running cables in the car and found this, I was wondering where the knocking noise on acceleration, deceleration and speed bumps was coming from........ should have used velcro, amateurs, tsk.

8AsHkhU.jpg
Nice find!

Just done the same :-( how do you get on?
I've not sorted it yet. It's largely cosmetic and although it irks me daily, the other car needs new tyres and brakes, so that has to take priority.
The last chap to do the dent on the roof, struggled with the paintwork and left a massive halo. So I'm wary of a body shop that says they can just touch up, but then it slides into a full panel respray ( and then the entire car, just to get it to match).
Maybe I should have just bought a white one? Haha.

Never rains but it pours.
Drivers side sliding door has started grating terribly on the middle runner. Can't see anything in there, and I've been warned off greasing it. Don't know what to do, but need to do something, as it sounds like something is going to break.

I've not sorted it yet. It's largely cosmetic and although it irks me daily, the other car needs new tyres and brakes, so that has to take priority.
The last chap to do the dent on the roof, struggled with the paintwork and left a massive halo. So I'm wary of a body shop that says they can just touch up, but then it slides into a full panel respray ( and then the entire car, just to get it to match).
Maybe I should have just bought a white one? Haha.
Sod doing a whole respray! I’ve just about managed to straighten the bent piece behind the wheel arch but I think I need a new bumper because the holes on the bumper the bolts go through are ripped. Seem to be missing all the clips along the boot too.

WTFingF. Bought a 48 hour tracked delivery from Royal Mail which for some reason they will only accept at a sorting office, so went to sorting office to find they open for 2 hours a day on three days a week, closed the rest of the time, so can't post it until Thursday now. Never using them again. Scamming twats. A quid more a DPD would have collected it.

WTFingF. Bought a 48 hour tracked delivery from Royal Mail which for some reason they will only accept at a sorting office, so went to sorting office to find they open for 2 hours a day on three days a week, closed the rest of the time, so can't post it until Thursday now. Never using them again. Scamming twats. A quid more a DPD would have collected it.
WTFingF indeed, I wouldn't trust Royal Snail with anything, ParcelFarce and Herpes are just as bad if not worse..

Bubble for a level, glass hammer, left handed screwdriver, sky hooks etc etc etc
Way back when I was an apprentice printer I remember one of the printers sending my apprentice mate out for a 'spirit level bubble'.
Mate comes back with a paper bag...printer opens it and mate says 'You've burst it!' He kept the money for it lol!

There is one guy in particular in my local CEF, who is exactly what we are talking about. He'll happily give you a board, and mismatch RCBO's, or argue about the size of stuffing glands.

I let out an audible groan when he comes to the counter. I feel bad sending him in the back three times because he can't read. 😒😒

There is one guy in particular in my local CEF, who is exactly what we are talking about. He'll happily give you a board, and mismatch RCBO's, or argue about the size of stuffing glands.

I let out an audible groan when he comes to the counter. I feel bad sending him in the back three times because he can't read. 😒😒
UPDATE! Today I had an email saying my CEF click & collect was now ready (WTF!?). I needed what I ordered there and then a week ago! The branch then tried ringing me (twice) at which point I blocked their number. Numbnutz.....

I have a mate that works at CEF in Wrexham, they have a grumpy customer they have have nice named Victor and they go out of their way to wind him up, latest jape was sending him emails.............. ;o))))

Back