• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Samaritans are looking for staff if anyone's interested.
Samaritans are looking for staff if anyone's interested.
TBH I couldn't do their job, I used to service machines at one of their offices, truly dedicated staff. What really surprised and seriously PISSED ME OFF was the number of wankers making fake calls to them. How fucking hilarious NOT. Take up a carers time whilst some poor, desperate soul is trying to get through from the edge of a bridge. Bastards.

TBH I couldn't do their job, I used to service machines at one of their offices, truly dedicated staff. What really surprised and seriously PISSED ME OFF was the number of wankers making fake calls to them. How fucking hilarious NOT. Take up a carers time whilst some poor, desperate soul is trying to get through from the edge of a bridge. Bastards.
Yes I can see you're probably not suited.

Yes I can see you're probably not suited.
They have to take every call as genuine, which most are. What I said may have come across the wrong way.

I read about one poor sod who couldn't get through 'cos he was wrapped in cling film.
I think he secretly loved it, he was in no rush to get back in the building

when i left school i was sent to the store for a long weight so i sat there and read the very interesting articles in playboy the foreman went ballistic but i said i was still waiting for the long wait he was not sure what to say too that

when i left school i was sent to the store for a long weight so i sat there and read the very interesting articles in playboy the foreman went ballistic but i said i was still waiting for the long wait he was not sure what to say too that
Bubble for a level, glass hammer, left handed screwdriver, sky hooks etc etc etc

Great articles in Playboy :innocent::innocent:

Saw this in Halfords the other day and thought, "They finally did it, the crazy bastards!"

Screenshot_20210520_150607.jpg

Now all they need to do is sort the tartan one out and another hilarious work jape is ruined...

Like I'm soft enough to look! :)
You've been gone long enough 😉

In all seriousness to anyone else interested you can get it, just need a decent decorator to be able to apply cos it's not cheap.

Not seen u about much Russ, hope you are well.

Back