• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Flat out at work lambing and calving, coming to a end now thank god,,

WTF, whats with all the texts lately about "my delivery is out today" total scams and the token "you have been in an accident" calls, loads of them today so I decided to have some fun

Answers the phone:

"You have been involved in an accident"

"Yes I have, it was quite bad"

"Ohh dear we are sorry to hear this, did you get injured?"

"Yes, I did, quite bad too"

"Was it whiplash?

"No"

"OK, what was your injury, you know you might have a claim"

"Well I lost my testicles in the impact"

"Ohh my, that's terrible, ummm, wow, did you make a claim?"

"No I didn't make a claim, I didn't have the balls too"

They hung up 🤣🤣🤣

WTF, whats with all the texts lately about "my delivery is out today" total scams and the token "you have been in an accident" calls, loads of them today so I decided to have some fun

Answers the phone:

"You have been involved in an accident"

"Yes I have, it was quite bad"

"Ohh dear we are sorry to hear this, did you get injured?"

"Yes, I did, quite bad too"

"Was it whiplash?

"No"

"OK, what was your injury, you know you might have a claim"

"Well I lost my testicles in the impact"

"Ohh my, that's terrible, ummm, wow, did you make a claim?"

"No I didn't make a claim, I didn't have the balls too"

They hung up 🤣🤣🤣
👍 👍Nicking that one!

All the nuisance calls I get at the moment are in Chinese. But they're all from UK mobile numbers, which I block... but then more pop up like whack-a-mole. What are these spammers trying to achieve?

Fuckin shite weather, apparently it's because of Brexit that's what the BBC say. We always had lovely weather when we were in the EU.
Greta Thunberg reckons it because of a bunch of old men driving round in V6 Nissan Elgrands causing "Global Warming".
Global warming my arse! It's the tail end of May and it's feckin baltic!

WTF!! Worst cars for electrics I've ever owned are French ones, made Lucas like a quality outfit. Had an Espace that would only turn on the blowers if I thumped the glovebox.
I now own an Elgrand, built for the Renault-Nissan Alliance. The speedo and rev-counter stopped working tonight. Quick tap on the dashboard brought them back to life.
French electrics?? Sacre Bleu! I fucking hope not

Back