• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I haven't looked into it but the thought has occurred... If a neighbours tree etc overhangs property you're allowed to cut it back because it's over your land, but how high and how low (underground) does 'your land' extend to?
How high is usually considered 500 to 1000 feet due to the CAA as the sky is classed as a public highway. If you have any oil, gas, gold, silver etc etc under the land you own then the Crown has first dibs.

Some daft cunt has bought a tiny patch of land behind my house and is trying to build a house right up against my fence. It’s pissed me right off... I like this thread.
I would keep an eye on the local councils planning portal if I was you.

WTF. Drove out of an underground car park in London today and it was like going through a waterfall. There was a thick layer of hailstones and consequently London had ground to a halt, and it took over 3 hours to cover the 60 odd miles home.
Christ, fuel from home to London and back plus London parking charges must have set you back £200.

R6W7qBB.jpg

WTF!!! Tier 1 construction contractors, with no trade or experience, just out of college making stupid decisions

If you know, you know

How high is usually considered 500 to 1000 feet due to the CAA as the sky is classed as a public highway. If you have any oil, gas, gold, silver etc etc under the land you own then the Crown has first dibs.
Imagine the Queen coming round with A JCB to dig up her gold from under your patio, cheeky German bitch.

CEF = CHECK EVERY FIGURE
I never bought what I ordered because even though the computer said two in stock they said they've never had any, didn't know where they were and couldn't be arsed looking.
Bastards

Just been diagnosed with the Indian varient of covid-19

Doctors are worried incase I slip into a korma

BOOM 💥 sorry, had to
Once was served a curry with onions replaced by daffodil bulbs, reacted badly and admitted to hospital on Xmas Eve FFS! Doctors said it was quite bad but I should be out by the Spring.....

(Sorry, Sorry, Sorry)

Ye
WTF!!! Tier 1 construction contractors, with no trade or experience, just out of college making stupid decisions

If you know, you know
I'm at an age where I'm getting know-it-all fuckwits, a third of my age, thinking they know more than me about an industry I've been in for forty years because they've read a book about it in "UNI".
The little bumfluff-faced, swotty, nob jockeys..
EVEN WORSE you are not allowed to call them names anymore coz it's against the law. Saying "Fuck off you ginger nob jockey" is now a disciplinary matter. When I started working life it was a term of endearment.
World's gone fuckin mad....
And a lunchtime pint or two is frowned upon now... FFS
Pret a Manger my arse, I'm off down the Duck and Pullet for two pints of Pedigree and a bag of Scampi Fries... fuck 'em

Ye

I'm at an age where I'm getting know-it-all fuckwits, a third of my age, thinking they know more than me about an industry I've been in for forty years because they've read a book about it in "UNI".
The little bumfluff-faced, swotty, nob jockeys..
EVEN WORSE you are not allowed to call them names anymore coz it's against the law. Saying "Fuck off you ginger nob jockey" is now a disciplinary matter. When I started working life it was a term of endearment.
World's gone fuckin mad....
And a lunchtime pint or two is frowned upon now... FFS
Pret a Manger my arse, I'm off down the Duck and Pullet for two pints of Pedigree and a bag of Scampi Fries... fuck 'em
Bet you really miss tying up the apprentices down in the basement naked and lathering their nether regions with Swarfega.......

WTF!! How fast are Hedgehogs!!

My spoilt cat insists I throw Dreamies for him to "hunt" out the back kitchen door. Fuck me when a hedgehog turns up one night and starts eating them then fucks off faster than Mo Farrah!! Meanwhile my garden is full of slugs bigger than my thumb and munching on my plants, what's wrong with eating them you spiky, flea-ridden, Bastard!

Them Dreamies aren't fuckin cheap!

Bet you really miss tying up the apprentices down in the basement naked and lathering their nether regions with Swarfega.......
We stripped one YTS lad on his birthday, wrapped him in shrink wrap and chucked him out the front door, last turkey in the shop LOL.
Ah the Eighties I do miss them.

Back